29 January 2013

- 29012013 -

HALOOOOO! It's so rare that I will actually blog at this time.
No choice, I just feel like blogging now. -.-

Just done with my house cleaning mission, so tired fml. D;
Hmmm, it's actually more to room cleaning lah, cuz I just throw the rubbish of the kitchen and my housemate's delivery styrofoam lunch boxes that he had left on the table for N days. -.-
This is the 2nd time I throw for him. Omg so lazy loh him.
At the same time it shows that I'm a super good housemate. AHAHAHAHAHA. :P

Was planning to mop the floor as first, but I'm so tired after done cleaning my room.
So yeah, next time lah ha. Lolololololll. :P


Look at this! :D It's from my coursemate, Toi. 
He so caring lor, bring me and Ah Xuan this kaya puff which very famous in Ipoh. 
All the way from Ipoh de leh!!! Touching shit. :'DDD !
Even though it looks abit shitty liao, but still, xie xie ni lah!  Hehehehe.

Just went for grocery shopping after class just now in Pyramid.
Aiks. Actually I wanted to top up some instant noodles, but when I look at my dropped hair on the floor everytime after dry my hair, I feel like, GOSH WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT :'(((


So yeah, I bought some vege, sausages, and noodles instead to cook as my dinner.
Can see  broccoli? Heheee. I'm a broccoli maniac. :P
Hope my hair will stop dropping w/o reasons. I don't like it. T___T

Love this feeling, like I'm a house wife. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTFFF!
Okay, you can say I auntie or whatever. I don't care bla bla bla. :P

J is coming over to dinner with me. Let's see what he will complains about my cooking.
I bet he will complain for sure, I can sense it I don't know why wtf. ;(

This boy, is so damn hard to attend. 
He can even complaint to me about my Nissin cup noodles you know.
It's just a cup noodles and he can complaint that it's not nice lah, too salty lah bla bla bla.
Walao, what do you expect oh? -.-
I should just give him eat the cheap one instead of Nissin. Hen gui ahhh! Ma de. ;(

Oh yeah people! CNY is around the corner!
Have you done buying your cny clothes? :DDD
It's the best excuse to shop til drop weih!!! Must buy to the max lah. ;D

I just went to get my clothes yesterday. 
Idk if it was my shopping mood was not there or is the crowd problem. I just feel mad when I reached the malls.
I didn't really choose all the clothes detailly. All I did was just look at those models wear, and if it is nice, only I went into the shop.
Urgh, this is not my type of shopping loh!!! :(((

Getting bored on Times Square cuz most of the tops and bottoms there are similar just that the prices are different in different shops.
I shopped there for 2 hours, and I only get a top and a bottom. -.-
So I decided to back to Pavilion since I parked my car there and guess what,
I got 9 tops, 2 bottoms and 1 bag from there in 2 hours!!! :DDD
Omgeee, happy kid is me! Yay.

I got myself 10 tops, 3 bottoms and 1 bag from Charles & Keith overall.
Mama gonna hits me when I back home later cuz I used her credit card to buy all those things. Haha. :P
One year once ma. Never mind lah hor? Lolololll.

J helped me to unpack my stuffs once I reached my hostel last night.
He kept nags on me why I always go for shopping whenever I'm free.
Walao, he can nags the first second he saw me until before he left. -.- So daddy omgeee.





Ok lah. I should go to wash my broccoli now. Buhbyeee!
Happy Tuesday everyone. Back to normal mood ah, holiday had ended. Should hui lai liao. ;)