04 January 2013

First 2013 Friday.

People love Friday, don't you?
Well, I don't really remember what's TGIF meant to me since I started my internship. T___T
Everyone has TGIF...everyone enjoys TGIF...while you have to sleep early and get to work on the next early 7am. How sucks that is.

Everyone was following the 201314 trend and my instagram, facebook and Twitter are all flooded with that particular date.
Anyway, it's just a date. It means nothing to me so yeah. :/

I'm officially shift in La Maison during my study period.
La Maison is the name which I gave to my Sunway house. Hahaha! It means my house in French. Sounds classy right? Lolollll.
Just done tidy up everything and settled down, what a night.
Actually I did many things today, let me story you how my first 2013 Friday goes like.
Get ready for my crappy post. :P

So, I slept like a boss till around...11am. And then I started to schedule my things-to-be-done-today.
Went to Marriott to settle my internship stuffs. Hand over name tag and basic card.
YAY! FINALLY SAY BYE TO 2ND INTERNSHIP! :D
You know, I have been waited for these days since 3 months ago. 3 months!!! Time flies. :(

After that, I went to Alamanda to get Elaine a birthday present.
Keep thinking what to buy cuz it's her 21st birthday. Must have something better.
I chose a bracelet from Guess. I don't know why, I just feel like girls must have a bracelet, at least a better one.
Cost me around 100 bucks after discount. So broke wtf. D:

Went back home then, to start packing my stuffs.
Actually I already moved some of my stuffs twice few days ago, this is part 3. Lolololll.
I'm just too lazy to get my things done, no why wtf.

Done packing around 5pm and I started to sleep. Forever sleeping. -______-
Woke up around 7pm to get ready to Elaine's party at 21st Century.
I planned to drop by the present and wish her Happy Birthday only cuz I'm going alone. :(
Melissa ffk me and others live too far from Kajang, so yeah.


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ELAINE! ♥


Got a call from my housemate Yvonne, she told me that I didn't switch off the air-cond since yesterday.
I was like WTF?! SERIOUSLY?!!!! But I remember I double checked before I ciao, no idea what's wrong.
So I rushed back to La Maison and switched it off.
Guess why it happened? I accidentally set the timer to automatically switch ON the air cond. Fml.
Stupid remote control. -__________-

Actually J was planning to bring me along to club today. That's one of the reason why I came back on Friday eventhough my classes start on Monday.
Plan ruined due to some reasons, but it's okay lah, as long as he is with me. :')

Forgot to tell J that I already in Sunway cuz I was too rush.
I asked him if he wanted me to find him in Taylor's, and he was like Huhhh?! You in Sunway liao ah?!!
So yeah, met him up in Taylor's and we went to our lao di fang for a chinese style yamcha. Hahaha!
As previous, we ordered fried dumpling (锅贴) and typical leong shui. Will never do this in Kajang. Lollll.

Love the way we chat, so relaxing. He always does some actions that will surprised me. :'D
Hmmm, he remembers my phone lockscreen password eventhough he didn't touch my phone for a long time.

J: Ehh, what's ur password liao ah?
Me: Never change.
J: *laugh* What oh? I forget liao. *Press the password, unlocked.*
Me: Ma de. What you remember?! You tell me la. *Grabbed back my phone and it's unlocked wtf.*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTFFF. Heart melts. :P

Oh yeah, I'm facing a big big problem with my parking space. It's so inconvinient and I started to feel frustrated on this matter.
I don't know how to describe in words, let me draw and show you what's happening. Lolll.


As you can see, the designer of this parking lot is a real brainless.
Common sense, if someone is parking in space 2, 4 and 6, then how should cars in space 1, 3, and 5 come out? That is what I'm facing right now. 
I was told that my parking number is no.4, okay so I just park in 4. That time I was so happy cuz finally I get a parking space w/o paying. 
Who knows, someone texted me and told me that I blocked his way while I was shopping in The Curve few days ago. I was like, WHAT?!

Tried to work out with him so that we can coordinate in and out w/o blocking each others' ways, but I find it is so inconvenient.
We have to text each other to inform what time we're leaving the parking space and he even asked me not to pull up the brake so that he could push my car if I'm blocking him. What?! Are you freaking serious?! -.-

Told J this matter and guess what, he found a solution for me! YAY. :D 
But still, not sure yet if he can helps me lah, at least, there's a way. :DDD
He said he will gives me his parking lot since he's the leader of his unit and he is not driving.
Too bad that there's an unknown Toyota Vios JJM  90XX parked at that space, if not I can just park my car there just now. :/
He has to find out whose car is that from his housemates first before he gives it to me.
Of course, with 1 condition, he wants me to please him. Lolll. And I did wtf.

Me: Ehhh, I'm serious woh. Let me park at your space. I don't want my current one, so mafan.
J: Ya woh. Give you lah. Please me first. (You know in chinese is like, 好啊,求我啦!wtf)
Me: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
J: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Infinity Hahaha*
Me: -________________________-

Ahh! Did I mention that I finally found a guy who throws rubbish for me after I say please? LOLLL. It's J! 
Omg, too much things to talk about him wtf. 

When we were going out from my unit, he was approaching to the lift...
J: Ehh! Why you don't just take your rubbish out and throw since we are passing by?
Me: Oh ya hor! I forget liao. Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *look at him with blink blink eyes LOL*
J: Walao, don't want. You take by urself. Don't so lazy, go.
Me: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
J: Tsk! Got lock or not ur room? *Walked back into my room*
Me: No, I no lock.
J: WHY YOU DON'T LOCK!?!
Me: Later also coming back de la, no need lah.
J: *Turned back his head and ignored me.*

Yiiii, so touching loh! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okay, last random convo of us for today.
J: If I still can't find a girlfriend ar, I would be a GAY.
Me: Good ah. You know, gays know girls so freaking well. You qualified, good good.
J: Really leh. I want to be a gay. 
Me: Go ahead. Find a handsome abit de ah.
J: You leh? If you can't find a boyfriend then how?
Me: Me ah, if I can't find a boyfriend, then I want to be a nun. Lollll.
J: Huhhh?! Why? You don't want to be lesbian meh?
Me: Tried before luu. Last time I was a lesbian ma.
J: How old?
Me: Uhmmm, form 3 gua.
J: How de how de?
Me: Best dao. Better than together with a guy, really.
J: You are the girl or the guy?
Me: I'm the girl one, my boy-girlfriend so handsome you know. Really hen shuang de.
J: :OOOOOOO
Me: You believe what I said de ma?
J: Yes.
Me: Why?
J: Because what you said I also believe.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Actually I'm not a lesbian, last time not now also not, I'm super normal okayyyyyyyyyy!!! -.-
Stupid J.


Done with craps. Good night! :P