18 January 2013

NO.

Read Mifen's blog just now. I realized that we always have the same problems, why huh?
We lose to guys, yeah, total lost type?

If you are my frequent reader, you'll know who I'm mentioning. Yesh, it's J.
I can say that I tried harder than anyone of you to ignore the guy that gives me a strong special feelings, but I lose, I failed to ignore that him. Wtf. ;(
As usual, I told myself, we contact cuz we are benefits to each other.
But please, not falling to him kay LPC. NO, NEVER.
Ignored, but once he texted me, I replied. Wtf?

No idea why, I have the force kind of feelings when I wanted to ignore him.
Erased all the words and told myself, you should not text him. SHOULD NOT.
Yeah, and then I feel down for not texting him. What the hell is going on huh?

I admit that I have feelings on him, but no way we're getting together, never.
But why do I feel so sad? WHYYYY
Complicated feelings, I hate this. D;

Falling asleep every night with a complicated mood.
Me no likey. D;