11 January 2013

Annoying.

Halloooo! It's 1.01am now.
I'm blogging at this time cuz I couldn't fall asleep due to I took my nap for about 4 hours just now after class.

Had major headache and I can't even walk in a straight line in college.
When I was walking down from the stairs, my legs shook.
So freaking not well. My mind was totally blank and I just wanted to get home as soon as possible. :(

You know, I find it is annoying when friends don't understand you and they only think from their side.
Why can't you think for others? Maybe we just have different perspective so yeah?

I'm not regretting for not joining your Penang trip tomorrow. NOT.
I did think for several times kay, I even called my mom and asked her about this matter.
If I don't have the heart to join you all at first, I won't even give a piece of shit.
What I've got at last is, I'm giving excuses. Ahahaha.
Yes, I want to be sick.
Yes, I want to rush here rush there.
Yes, I want to be an outsider to join you all only when there's extra seat for me.
Yes, I want to be annoying.
Satisfied?

I'm not those kind of people who like to explain everything I did.
If you trust me, thank you. If you don't, just go ahead as you like.
Anyway, I only be myself.

You expressed your unsatisfaction to me, but did I ever do that to you when I'm not satisfy? Did I?
Can never please the society, even friends. Yeah, so-called friends.



***

J sent me panadol just now, but with 3 pills of panadol opened. #wtf
He can nag like a grandfather to ask me to sleep after have the medicine and shut down my lappy. -.-
Heheee, I find him cute when he stays up before I go in and close the door just to make sure I back home safely. :') !

Finally there's something made my day brighter. Goodnight! :D