03 February 2013

Again.

I can't believe that I'm posting emo post again.
Personally, I realized that I'm so emotional that posted emo posts so frequently.
I understand that poeple get bored on reading how sad your life is, how fucked up things you've faced and etc cuz I'm also a big big fans of some bloggers. - reading blogs is my hobby. ;)
I love how they share their life, knowledge and etc.
But yeah, emo post is up for today cuz the status of my life now is in downhill so yeah, bear with me kay? Will back to a happy girl soon, just time needed. :"(


#nowplaying
Omg I don't know why this song is so powerful that it can makes my tears dropped easily as the first sentence came out. T___T

The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting...

Yes, I guess most of you can guess what happened if you're following me in Twitter.
If you're not, please follow me now!!! Search Pling Chee or @plingcheelaupc. :P

I've so much things to blog about but I can't write everything in detail cuz you know, respect. So yeah.

First, SORRY.
You, you know I'm talking about you.
I'm truly sorry to you. I don't know what else should I say nor I have no rights to say anything but yes, SORRY. :'(
Thank you for appearing for me at the first time once the problems hit me. Thank you for calming me down in the late night at 2am in the morning.

Sorry for making you disappointing. I know this is already not the first time, but I guess you know why I am doing this. You just know me too well. 
I can say that even my mom doesn't know me as well as you.
You can easily read my mind w/o me telling. I don't know how you do that but it's just you.

Mr.Leong, thank you. And sorry. :'(

Second, J.
As I said, we're not in a relationship, but I admit, he meant something to me.
Our relation is like, 有实无名。I don't know how to say in english, it's something complicated. -.-

He came to my unit that day after class, as usual, we had dinner together.
He used my lappy to do his stuffs and I sleep cuz I was freaking tired after discussion during class. 
He went back to his unit cuz he haven't bath since class ended so yeah, I sent him out and once I back to my room, I saw he didn't log out his facebook account from my lappy.
I decided to check on his message box. I know I shouldn't do so but you know, the ohm was there wtf. -.-

No idea if I should happy or sad to find out what was actually happened behind by myself.
Maybe god is giving hints to me and tells me that it is time to get rid of this guy?

I actually checked back my blog to figure out the date where I went out with J and it was exactly same period which the girl stayed in his house. What the fuck? Seriously?!
They even called each other what 'bibi' or those disgusting appellations. What the hell? Who am I den? ;(
So, what's now? I still so happy cuz we went out together to have dinner and after that he went home and sleep with another girl? Seriously?!
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't want to use that word but I really feel myself so SOHAI.
The stupiest girl in the world is me, real ngong hai. ;'(


Really pissed off and my tears couldn't stop dropping once I saw the convo of theirs. 
T______________T

Then, he started calling nonstop, I ran down to swimming pool side of my hostel condo to chat with Mr.Leong.
Thank god he haven't sleep yet. :'(


He said he was just fooling with her. Oh really? You can fool with her so does me right?
You can also just fool with me what. Ahahahahahaha.
The lame-est excuse ever. ;(

I was actually at the pool side to have some fresh air rather than staying in the room, I will dead in suffocation. No joke.
I didn't reply his whatsapp until he texted me via sms. -.-
He was outside my house, and I was like, wtf? How should I back home den? Impossible sleep at pool side guaaa? D;
So I decided to back home and see what he wants.
Mr.Leong asked me not to end his call so that he could listen what we said to each other.

Unfortunately J heard him while we were talking and then I throw my phone away due to anger. ;(
Sorry Sbaby. :'(

I don't want to story how our convo goes like cuz most of the time we didn't really talk, we were pulling and pushing wtf. ;(
He refused when I said 'we suan le ba.'
My mind totally blank out that time, I really don't know what to do. T________T
And I couldn't tear any that time, it was just so suffercating. ;(

I don't know why I forgave him at the end but I'm still confusing how I should face him on the days after.
I don't know, what I know is I lost confidence to this guy after this incident. 
The feeling of Unfailthful is back, I forgave D also last time. Wtf?
I guess I did too much crimes in my preexistence, I deserve bad guys now.
#wtf