19 January 2013

Let it be.


Finally met up with her today. Sorry for looking bad here, I know I'm ugly. D;
Catching up session is always a must-do for us everytime when she comes back from Kedah.
We can talk like nonstop, until saliva dries wtf.

Friendship is one of the deepest knowledge in life.
I've no idea how we become this close but I know that we'll maintain this as long as I'm still Lau Pling Chee.
Thank god for giving me to meet up this girl who knows me so well, even she can't helps me on my problems but at least, she's there for me when I need someone to talk to. :')

Never predict what will happens in future, it's tired, everything is too complicated to solve, I will just let it be as it is.
BFF gang, I'm too exhausted on putting hopes and etc. 
The feelings of been ignored is hurt, feelings changed, things changed, we all changed.

So yeah, let it be.