03 January 2013

OMG, it's 2013!


Omg can't believe that I dragged my post since 26th Dec of last year until now. D;
Failed blogger - FAILED! 
It's already 4th January of our brand new year 2013. Most of the students and people have started their classes and work and I'm still in holiday like a boss so yeah. AHAHAHA.
*I know you want to kill me. :P*

Oh well, I'm so busy recently on my internship, college & hostel stuffs.
But when my mom and others ask me, what are you busying? I can't explain, and I don't know why.
I just can say, busy lah.
Time is never enough for me. Stay up late till midnight but don't get things done in time. WHYYY -.-
How this thing happened? HOW?
No idea. Okay whatever. 

Seemed like I'm bullshitting, shall stop it.
Was planned to blog about what I've done in 2012, but I'm so lazy to think about it now. #failedblogger
What I can say is 2013 will definitely better than 2012. *finger-crossed*
Half year more to get my diploma from Taylor's Hospitality School.
Getting ready to face all the stress assignments and tests.
If I need help in assignment please help me kay? ;D

Okay okay, let's talk about 2013 new year eve since my friend has just posted up all the photos.
Story me, how did you guys count down on 31th Dec last year? :)

Frankly, I've no idea where to go on that night cuz some issues with BFF gang and my friends all have their own plans w/o me. :(
Discussed w/ Coey to go to Bangsar after hearing that it's quite fun to countdown there and I didn't try before.
Too bad, she has to be home before 1am.
It's quite impossible to reach Kajang from Bangsar for 1 hour on new year eve. 
Traffie jam problem in KL is unpredictable nowadays, it's new year eve somemore. No way.
So yeah, tak jadi. :(((

Ended up joining BFF gang with their BBQ party.


No idea who bought the food, I want ladies fingers, mashmallow, chicken ham... :(
What we had is just chicken wings, grilled fishes, hot dogs and...Ramly burger?
Cutest BBQ ever. -.-

I don't want my post fulled with craps so let's the pictures do the talking. :)
In fact, I'm just lazehhh! :P



Girls. ♥ ‏


Love this picture most, cuz I look cute here. Haha! :D ♥ ‏






Boys. 


BFF movie poster? #wtf


Ramly burger in the house!


W/ Saw Sin. :D


W/ Tong. :D


Fuck You game. #fuckyou



Yaya, Tong & me.


W/ May. :D




Aiyoyo.


W/ Tien Pao. :D



♥ ‏


W/ Jojo. :D


Total lost in the Fuck You game. T_______T
Can't stand anymore beer cuz those gas in my stomach really drove me crazy.
Reason why I hate beer omg. D;

Stayed up until around 3.30am if I'm not mistaken?
Earlier if compare to Christmas eve. Mom asked me to back home earlier. Lolll.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ♥ 

Not too late still, right? Haha.
Good night. Xoxo.