07 January 2013

Term 5 begins.


Hello! It's Monday people, back to Monday blueeeee.
Today is my first day of Term 5, new term finally began.
I'm actually still in holiday mood after having 2 weeks of holiday. I'm not done with my shopping yet!!! ;(

Frankly, I had insomnia last night. I went to bed at around 8pm after had 2 capsules of panadol due to headache. Wasn't sleep well, I remember one time when I looked at my phone the time was 1.30am.
The night was so long. D;
No idea why I will had insomnia, hope that it will not happen again tonight. *prayyy*

My first class was at 9.30am and I woke up kinda early cuz I'm a super slow person. Slow in bath, slow in drying hair, slow in make up, slow in walking, slow in driving(perhaps? haha.), slow in finding parking and etc. :P
So yea, alarm set - 8.00am.
Who knew, my housemate went into the bathroom earlier than me and he stayed inside for like half an hour?
Urgh, my plan ruins. -.-
I have to replan everything by shorthen up all preparation periods. :(

9.30am was Financial Mathematics & Analysis.
Ended at around 10am, lecturer just gave us short brief about classroom rules. :/
The next class was actually at 2.00pm, which means I have 4 hours break time.
Did nothing besides had pan mee as breakfast at Face to face. -.-

Ching suddenly said that she wanna back home cuz she heard that lecturer is absent from a coursemate of Group 1. So yeah, we decided to back home.
Went home after had lunch with Mr.Leong. Sorry for causing you back to work late! :(

Class rep called me and told me that lecturer was kinda angry due to our group only had 2 people attended his class. I was like 'Omg! I thought it had cancelled. :O'
Feeling uncomfortable cuz I accidentally skipped Beverage Studies class. :( 
I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT WINE LOHHH. Hais.
Sorry lecturer, I swear I'm not skipping your class for the next 9 weeks.

Gonna sleep now and fight for bathroom from housemate. Haha! 
Good night. Xoxo.

-nowplaying-