15 January 2013

Phone shopped with K.


Bonjour peeps! It's midnight right now, why are you don't sleep yet?! WAIIII? Loll.
Okay, me too so I shut up, Hahaha.

Hate my real bad hair, I don't remember when I had my hair cut last time.
My hair really looks terrible now. Everyday I look like just wake up with my messy hair to college. D;
The best I can do is just put on a hair clip. T_____T
New year please come faster, I wanna go to saloon to make my hair leng leng. D;

You know, I'm always an instant noodles lover, since I was a kid.
My mom doesn't allow me to eat instant noodles often due to healthcare policy, that's why eating instant noodles can simply makes me happy cuz I don't get to eat whenever I want to when I was young. :(
Of course now not anymore, mama knows she couldn't control me anymore like I'm a kid.
So yeah. 
Furthermore I have to stay in hostel during my study period, instant noodles become one of my best friend here. T____T
Sounds pathetic huh? I find it funs though. Hahaha.

I went for grocery shopping yesterday to restock my instant noodles.
At the same time, Mr.K called me.  So guess, what I did with Mr.K? Lolll. 
Yesh, we shopped together. :P
I told him what I saw on the shelves and he did the choosing part for me.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I know it sounds silly but I can tell you, it was real fun.

I remember one of our convo goes like this...
Me: Yerr, this one looks special leh. Pepper soup Yee Mee.
K: Waaa, now maggie got so many types liao meh?
Me: This one is expensive de lah. Eiii, no price tag. Don't know this one how much oh.
K: Still got what there?
Me: Pepper lor, mushroom, chicken, seafood. But this one is Hong Kong brand de.
K: Buy the pepper soup one lah. Seems nice leh. I listen only also want to eat oh.
Me: Okay. But sometimes when I hungry during midnight leh, don't want spicy woh.
K: Buy mushroom lah. Chicken later not fresh ah.
Me: Ya pun hor. Okay.

So yeah, I did 100% of my grocery shopping with him. Lol.
We bought vitagen and cornflakes too, after filter all the brands and prices lah. So auntie. 
Ahahahahhahahahaha!

We chatted via phone until I reached car park, even the cashier also beh song me I guess, cuz I'm busying talking to him until I forget to take out money while I was already at the cashier. :/

When I passed by the sanitary pads shelves I was like,
Opppps! I walked until wei sheng mian here oh. Ahahahahahahaha.
K: *Burst laugh* Help me buy eh. I want got wings de.
Me: What brand you want?
K: Got wings de lah.
Me: Walao, you know got wings de wei sheng mian got many brands de ma?
K: What brand you use oh?
Me: Xxxxxxx oh.
K: Ok lah den buy that one with wings de.
Me: Ceh, I using de oso got wings lah.

Wtf we were discussing about?! Wings of sanitary pads?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Stupid one.

I don't remember how long I never seen this guy, almost 2 years?
Argh, I miss him.
Kuai dian hui lai si zai bao. ;(((



***

Stalked D just now after heared some of his news from friends. Feel pathetic though.
He together with the girl just because of the girl is rich? Wtf?
Wish you good luck in the furure. -.-