21 January 2013

Get rid of.


Hi readers, it's me again. Lol. Wtf am I talking about? This is my blog kayyy. -.-

What to post for today hmm? Any ideas?
Let's talk about J then. Lololololll. :P

I'm currently in a super complicated mood and I don't even know how to explain how I feel when people ask me what's wrong. D; #failed
It's like, more than complicated, but in fact, Melissa told me that I'm just thinking too much. :(

Talked with J again last night, for the whole night.
He lah, made me lack of sleep and went to Uni like zombie wtf. D;

Been controlled so hard not to apps him first cuz I don't wanna be the initiative one. NO WAY.
Guess what, he apps-ed me first. *YAYYY wtf.*
I told him I don't feel like going to Uni the next day cuz not feeling well and I gotta feeling that fever is coming back to me wtf.
He replied, he wanna came to me to look after me and make sure I sleep after had medicine.
I was like 'are you serious?' :OOO
Like usual, he didn't care much about what I response and he just came. 

I asked him to teach me a way to get rid of him.
He replied, why the fuck you want to get rid of me?!
Me: I'm just too tired on our relationship like this. I don't want to continue anymore.
J: Why? You don't like us to be like this?
Me: No, I don't like it. Means what? We're nothing. Not friends, not couple. Like what?
J: *silent and he just hugged me so tight.*
Me: This is enough. I wanna get rid of you, I'm serious.
J: We be together, okay?
Me: No, I don't want.
J: Why you don't want to be my girlfriend?
Me: Because I know we'll break up one day. I just know it.
J: *silent again and he said he loves me.* 

It's the first time he said that to me, for times. 
He even whispered at my ear side told me that he loves me. 
I teared secretly, I hate like this. :'(

Me: If one day I disappear, what would you do?
J: I will find you, no matter how.
Me: Liar. Where do you want to find me? -.-
J: Kajang lah. I will go to Kajang and find you.
Me: LOL you! Kajang so big, you know where I am meh?
J: I will go to 龙腾 everyday and shout "Lau Wai Chee please come out."
Me: Wtf. Stop calling me that name. And why Dragon Fly wtf?
J: Cuz you told me before it's near to your house. Sure find dao you in that area.
Me: Wtf you. -_________-
J: *he hugged me again and said do not leave him, he won't let me disappear.*
:'(

He asked, why I take him as invisible during class and whenever in Uni?
I don't know, I just know that he could affects my study emotional without realizing.
Yesh, just he has the power.

Seriously he touches my heart deeply.
He could makes me smile without reason from the deepest side of my heart.
And I know, he replaced the position of Mr.Han. 
Thanks for moving in and chased Mr.Han out of my heart. :')
Even though he already appeared since a year ago.

Timing, time doesn't allowed us to be together.