13 January 2013

:)))

Randomly found out this song from Facebook, it touches my heart so deep, real deep. :'(



Well, what I found is actually ain't this version but Miki's version which bringing an implicit meaning.



Here it is. You can click in the link and watch it on Youtube. It's actually about the love story of Miki and Zhang Mu Yi.
Miki is just a 12-year-old girl while Zhang Mu Yi is an adult of 24.
Yesh, they couple and make known to public via Weibo last year?
There're so many negative comments about their love story but for me, I think they must be together forever, I mean they should, have to! Lolll.
Must be real happy after getting marry after 4 years!

People say thay the girl is too young, she doesn't even know what is love, how to love?
For me, the age of hers is the purest moment in her whole entire life.
Who treats her good, who treats her bad, she is the only one who knows it.
As outsider, we don't know what she has experienced, that's why we don't have the right to judge.
But, we can voice out our opinions to support her, mentally at least.
If you don't support her, just ignore will do. No need to comment bad or either attack them.
#justsaying

So yeah, jiayou Mi2 !!! :DDD

***

Yay! I'm finally back to the normal body temperature - 37°C. :D
Actually I found it awkward that I don't feel sleepy at all after had medicine. I can even drive to fetch my sister for lunch then stay up until now which means is...12.05am. Lolll.
And I still don't feel sleepy. #wtf what's wrong with me?

Ok la ok la, should sleep now cuz I'm having morning class tomorrow morning.
Back to Monday bluesssss! :(
Goodanight readers. Xoxo.