27 January 2013

#failed





Hello peeps! Sorry for abandoned my blog for more than a week time. I'm recently so busy with my courseworks and etc. :(
Urgh, stress study life with all the assignments and assessments, but I like it. :P
At least, I'm not boring. :D

Guess what I'm doing right now? Lol.
I bet you won't know it, I'm converting Taylor Swift's song - I Knew You Were Trouble as my ringtone.
Some of the youtubers had adjusted it into high pitch version to avoid copyright, hate it lahhh! I want the original version!!! ;(
Anyway, I found it so it's okay. Lolll.
This song is so addictive, it keeps on playing in my mind 24/7, no idea why. -.-

Aiks, bet you are so boring of me cuz I spent most of my recent blogposts on J.
Haiya, no choice lah, he is the only one who walks into my current life and affected me the most,
I got no choice maa. :P

Still, I don't know how to describe our relationship now.
Official? Not really, but hmmm, I can say that we're more stable now. :')
I don't know how he made me said 'I love you' to him, I really don't know why he got that power wtf.


He was actually trying to use my phone to whatsapp himself by talking. -.-
Then I kehpo went to disturb him. Who knows he asked me to say 'I love you' and I did wtf.
He sent it to him after that and replied to me by himself omg. Why did this guy so cute? 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WTF WHY DID I FOUND HIM CUTE?! :/

He is the guy who created that chinese name for me. -.-
He used his 6th sense to create it, even though I told him N times he was wrong! 
He insisted with that name, so yeah, 刘玮琪 is my new chinese name. And only he can calls me that. :P

Randomly saw this pic in Facebook while I was stalking someone's profile.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAUGH DIE ME.
It reminds me of J. Everytime when he wants to fart, he will definitely asks permission from me first. Lolololl.
J: Hmmm, can I ask you a question?
Me: What?
J: Can I fart?
Me: Please. (请)
J: *fart-ed* Syok. Thank you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF WOI.

Omg I miss him now. :((( !
Miss his jealous face when I say I wanted to add xxx in Facebook and make friend with him.
He showed me his jealous face and immediately stopped talking to me and slow down his steps and walked behind me when he was accompanying me to get to my car before I came back to Kajang. 
So cute. Lolololl.
Then I dragged him to walk faster. He ignored me like 10min den only shout at me, YOU DARE?!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Never fails to make me laugh. *stomach-pain*


I laughed when I saw this song appeared in Youtube main page just now.
He sang this song when we were yamcha ing at Coco in SS15.
"Jus...tin Bie...ber..."
Then I was like, SHUT UPPPPPP! 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. *burstttt*

Everything is just so drama. 
How we met, how we started, how we went through, how we back to each other, how we talk, how we laugh. :')
I don't know how hard would it be to maintain with this guy, but as long as he's still trying to be with me, I won't give up.

2011, we met each other and got closer but there was too much things happened in between until now - 2013.
I broke up with my ex, and his girl broke up with him before flew to US.
Never know that he will meant something to me after years? :')
Maybe this is what people call fate. 

As Melissa said, 合则来, 不合则去。
It's not the time to worry for future, just natural will do! :')
#failedtogetridofhim
D;