30 September 2012

Hello October! ♥ ‏


Hello peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepo!
It's October now! Another brand new month. ♥ 

Okie, I know that I'm totally a failure ‏cuz I didn't manage to make my wishes-of-september come true. :'(
Let's see what is in my must-do list for September.

1. Smile everyday.  
2. Stay happy always.  
3. Reduce the intake of rice of every meal.  
4. Healthy lifestyle.  
5. Try Poco Homemade!!!  
6. Do not overuse internet data.  
7. Drink more water and don’t get sick.  
8. Study well and do my best in finals.  
9. Love my family and friends more.  
10. Live my life as I can live happily w/o him.  

 Uhmm, what I can say is kinda failed, hmm no, totally failed. -.-
No Poco Homemade, overused data, last min study, and I'm back to my boyf.
LOLLL.

Shouldn't make a to-do list for October, I wanna done w/ my September list first.
Clever me right? ;P

Oh well, weekend has come to an ends.
I was attended my boyf's birthday steamboat gathering aka party on Saturday night.

Honestly, it wasn't like what I had expected. :'(
I cried secretly in his room, yeah secretly.
This is so not me. T.T
I found out something I shouldn't know and it hurts me so bad.
I was keep thinking whole night, what should I do?
Until now, I still not sure what's the solution...


I started to doubt on our relationship.
Trustworthy, no more. :'(

Anyhow, it's still his b'day.
Happy birthday, boy. ♥ 

I'm not allowed to post our pic onto Instagram due to some reasons.
But luckily I have my lil diary. :')
How am I suppose to live w/o my blog?
:'))))) !

Lastly, 
Happy Mooncake Festival everyone!
Happy Tanglung Day! ;D