29 September 2012

29092012 ♥

Hi, it's 29th of September 2012 today.
A normal Saturday w/ super abnormal weather.
Okay, please be ready to read my no-mood-post again for today.
I'm sorry for blogging about my negative emotions recently, will try to cheer up soon alright.
Hahaha. 
Okie, I know I failed wtf. -.-

Yeah, it is my boyf's birthday today.
I only call him as my boyf in front of strangers, coursemates and social networks.
When comes to really close friends like my bff and hometown friends, I seemed not to admit directly, w/o reasons. I don't know why, cuz I know that they don't like him maybe?
Yeah most of my close friends don't like him at all, I know they're protecting me from being hurt again.
But you know, Imma a Virgo girl who doesn't give up easily when I don't know the ending.
Yeah, so called 犯贱. I know I'm a fucking bitch but who cares? I don't even care of myself. Haha.

Oh well, back to the birthday topic.
Damn he is a fucking asshole. o0o
I'm sorry for being such rude but only rude words can express my feelings well for this moment. So forgive me kay? Ily!
I told him before that I wanna treat him a dinner, of course is w/ good food as I love to enjoy food too. Lol.
I even did research about where I should bring him to have his birthday dinner celebration and I asked about my coursemates, Ah Xuan, Ah Ching, Toi and Tiffany for ideas too.

- Plan B - 
@ Bangsar Village/Mid Valley Megamall
Too simple for me cuz everyone can go to Plan B during a super normal shopping day and it's like everywhere have a branch. -.-
I don't like this kind of feeling, I want something special.
The nearest Plan B is at Bangsar or Mid Valley, hmmmm as I said, normal I don't like it so X.

- Marini's on 57 - 
@ KLCC Level 57
The place where people like to chill at recently. Price is soooooo *blink blink*, I don't think I can afford it. Haha.
Range is like RM100 for 1 person excluded drinks? Oh my mamamiaaa.
And I heard that the food there is just so so? People go there to pay for the view and environment.
Hmmm, I'm not that kind of luxury person, I WANT FOOOOOOOD! Lol.
So yeah, end up with X also.

- SOULed Out - 
@ Mont Kiara/Jalan Ampang
Ah Xuan recommended me to bring him to this restaurant. Price is reasonable and the food is served w/ right portion, not only that, the environment is good as well.
There're special treatment for people who celebrate birthday too. You can wear crown as you're the king/queen of the day. Sounds pretty cool right?
The problem that I'm facing is, I've no idea how to go there! Wtf, so ended up with X too. -.-
Actually I don't mind to drive and find the way to go in advance, but I got no time to do it due to I have finals  to deal with even the day before. Fml. -.-

When I told him that I wanna treat him to have a birthday dinner together, he replied, 
"No need lah. I just want you to spend your whole day w/ me on that day, that's enough."
Wtf? Okay deal. Money saved but I've wasted my energy. Diu. -.-
He said he wanna make a steamboat gathering on his b'day night, that's his plan.
Walao ehh, steamboat bila also can eat lor? -.-
Okay lah, he doesn't like pattern so I just deal w/ him.

I offered him my helps. I told him to let me know if he needs any helps.
Obviously I'm just wanted to stay w/ him and spend ma time w/ him cuz it's his big day.
Of course my point is still helping lah. Lol.
But he rejected me w/ a reply, 'no need lah I can handle.'
I was so pissed and wtf why are you so brainless! Lao niang doesn't offer helps to others okay? F.

I know he's quite pissed and moody last night cuz I went to bar w/ ma bunch w/o him.
But I did send him a whatsapp and wished him Happy Birthday at sharp 12am okay?
I kept counting down during the game session some more.
At the end, he didn't reply any.
I'm not sure that if he's pissed of me or he just wants some silence cuz too much things that he needs to handle or etc.
Oh well, I'm pretty busy too and I still can apps him by adding cute emoticons and loves okay?
Wtf I sound so stupid. -.-
Oh never mind, patience needed. *^&*%^&%^#$^%(&#@$(&

Know what, I even rejected my friends' dates to go for bak kut teh, movie, shopping and lim teh session just because his words.
But he seemed not remember it, fml to the max. -.-
I HATE STAYING AT HOME AND BLOGGING HERE DURING THIS HOLIDAY AFTERNOON!

Gonna throw him his present later and show him my international language once I meet him later.
NAH!

Okay, done with my anger. Stay calm. Hehee!
Happy sweet 20th birthday babe. 
Iloveyou. ♥

Yeshh, Term 4 is officially ended. Time flies and I can graduate from Taylor's University next year! *fingers-crossed* ;D
Gonna attend my 2nd interview for my 2nd industrial training on Thursday.
Please wish me luck alright. Loveyouyou!

Went for a beer session last night w/ ma bff @ The Beer Factory @ The Scott Garden.
I don't like that placeeeeeeeee. ;(
Super bad music, bad service, bad seats, and bad Hoegaarden. -.-
It was definitely a good idea to order only 1 mini barrel of Hoegaarden cuz we have the chance to change place for 2nd round. Heheheee! ;)


There're 12 of us total. I checked in @ foursquare and wrote 13 of us cuz we thought one of our friend is otw from Damansara. He trolled us! LOL.


W/ sweetie Jojo.




Le girls!


W/ sexayyy May.


Le boys.

We went for 2nd round @ Tom, Dick and Harry's @ The Scott Garden.
Found out that my friends don't really like cocktails, this makes me so saddd! :(
They won't come to my bar in future lorrr? T__________T
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF.

Had a great night to gather and chill w/ them.
Glad to have them in my life. ♥