15 September 2012


A very good mood, seriously, I'm in good mood now. HEHEHEHEE! :D 

Had a date with him, yeah I dated him and we met.
He always wants me to voice out first instead of him. Tmd stupid one! 

I used screen protector as an excuse to date him out, yeah I need to have a face to face talk with him. 
Like seriously. ;( 
Okie, venue is my house cuz it's easier for him to stick the screen protector for my phone. 
He doesn't want any pay from me for the screen protector. Yayyy! Money saved. :P

He said he wanna sleep awhile before heading out for his farewell gathering with his work friends. 
Okie, I allowed him to sleep on my bed. 
And I'm doing some other stuffs of mine, and I tried to ignore him until he got a lil mad on me. 
Then he asked me by using his angry tone and ask me to talk to him. 
Hmmmm, okay. Let's talk. 

Me: What do you want to say? 
Him: Errr, I don't know how to say. 
Me: Then don't say la. Suan le. 
Him: Can I just show to you what I want? 
Me: What? 
Den he kissed me. I stunned. 
Me: I don't understand. What do you mean by this? 
Him: Be my girlfriend. 
Me: ... I remained silent. 

YAY! This is exactly what I want. AHAHAHAHAHA WTF. 
And we started to talk about us. He asked about life between this 48 days. 
FYI: We broke up for 48 days. How dare he left me for fucking 48 days?! ;((( 

I chose not to ask WHY anymore, I don't want to know what happened between this 1 and half month. 
I don't know why. Yeah, at the moment I just want to be with him. 

He did ask for forgiveness, and I said, I don't want forgive also have to lo. -.- 
WTF OYH! Total lost to this man, and I still want him in my life. 
I love him. 

Love the way he hugs, kisses, holds my hand and plays with my hair. 
The feeling is back. ♥ 

Two weeks left before he goes to Kampar. I will definitely miss him. :( 
How I wish I could spend more time with him during this two weeks. 
Not gonna party anymore if he asks me not to, wanna be a good good girl of him. Haha! 

He is so worried on me when I told him that I received a sort of threaten call last night. 
I showed him the weird number that I've got, and he tried to call but failed to reach. 
He said the fellas wanna kao me and he got jealous. -.- 
What a nonsense boyf I have. Zzzz. 

Seriously the call was freak me out of my ass last night. 
And I was alone in my hostel room...that's the worst part. ;(
Housemates were all back to hometown and roommate was with her boyf I guess? 

The fella who talked to me was trying to scare me by telling me he knows who I am, knows where I live and threaten me for not to escape from him etc. 
I had ended the call immediately when I felt scare but then my phone rang again within 3 sec, 
I was so scareeeeeeeeee! :'( 

Told my parents about this at the first point, and they asked me to off my phone for a while. I did.
Luckily they aren't disturbing me anymore. But I'm still worrying. :( 

People, please be alert no matter what you doing, where you at, who are you with. 
We can't demand on others to secure ourselves anymore. 
 It's your responsible as well to take care of your own safety and belongings. 
Please be aware every second. 
No one wants to be the next victim of any criminal cases. 
Remember, safety first.