25 September 2012

Ma dream?

Do you ever have a dream which you wish to achieve it one day?
I believe everyone does, same goes to me. ;)

Guess what's mine? Yeah, to have my own bar in the future.
Of course I start dreaming of this once I'm in love w/ alcohol. ;P
Well, I feel glad that my course is included bar management and it helps me to know more about bar, my dream. :D

FYI, I'm not a clubber like those who desperate to go for clubbing almost 3 times a week?
Hmmm okay, I was like that last time. -.- But not now anymore.
I realized that life isn't about clubbing, please wake up peeps!
LOLLL.

Bar management is interesting for me cuz I'm so addicted to cocktail/ mocktail making.
And of course, there's still many more to learn about it.
I wish I have someone to talk to and the person has a same dream w/ me. :(
Somehow outsiders always don't understand what you're trying to say. Lollll.

I just did my FnB assignment last Sunday, and it's about bar management. *wink wink!*
Note: FnB stands for Food And Beverage.

One of the question is, why do people go to bar while they can have drinks at home?
Common sense, socializing. ;)
People get the chance to know people while having a glass of drinks w/ 'em.
Hmmm, maybe you can have a topic to chat with that person about the drinks?
From that, you make friends! Ahaha.

Cocktail/mocktail making is soooooooooo fun! ;D
Feel so grateful that my serving classes give the chance for us to take turn to be the bartender.
Yeah, I was a bartender before. Too bad only for one day. :(((
You know, how a guest brighten up your day easily?
As I experienced before, by giving good comments about your drinks. ;D



This is the very first mocktail made by me!
Sweet Sunrise. ♥
Receiving good comments makes me feel flyyyyyy! :DDD

People go to bar, to enjoy drinks, and to chill w/ friends.
I don't understand why people dance in a bar, it is so weird isn't it? Lol.

My friends told me that there are people dancing at The Beer Factory @ Sunway Giza.
So weird! -.-
Normal people dance in clubs rightttt? Haha.
Well, shall have a view next time.
Anyway, weirdoes everywhere now. -.-

I want to have a bar in the future! I WANT!
LOL.
I'm not good in drinking by the way. Should train myself really hard. :/