04 September 2012

Week 8.


The first two days of week 8 seemed relaxing. My classes ended at 1pm today.
And I'm free for the whole afternoon. Blahhh! 
What should I do in the freaking hostel room then? ;O 
Sleep at the end. -.- 

Got the task to do the MPW group report for our group. Yeah, finally I have something to do. ;D 
At least, not so lifeless and wasting time I guess. -.- 
Done like 30% of it, still waiting for the others for their personal journal. 
I should start doing my journal too, plenty of details to write about the orphanage. ;) 

Oh ya, finally I got the text from Career Center about my 2nd internship. 
FINALLY, INTERVIEW SESSION ON NEXT SATURDAY. 
Apply to do my intern in Subang for this time, hope that I can forget him easily since I'll far away from Kajang. :'( 
Hmmm, he won't be in Kajang area during October as well. 
Just that you know, memories are there. Hais! 
Anyway, will try to remove him from my memories. :'( 
Mifen said, he can live happily w/o me, why I can't? Big sigh. 

I'm finding a single or medium room in Suriamas Condo due to my current hostel is ending contract soon.
Got a date to view the room just now actually, the owner ffk me. #dafuq 
I'm seriously furious with the fella. 
He said he decided to change his mind to rent the whole unit instead of a room. 
Fucker. Irresponsible one! 

Mr.J  asks me to stay w/ him so that I won't feel frustrated on finding room? 
No wayyyy but thanks to be considerate. :') ♥ 

Oh ya, am going to rock the night club again after 1 week of resting. Lmao! 
Phuture for this weekend. ;D Higher class huh? Lol. 
Gonna have fun at Xuan's birthday bash this Saturday night. ;) 

Okay, I should stop here and start doing my journal. ;P 
Bonne nuit peepo! :D