11 September 2012

:'(

Yeah, cried again. 
I've no idea why I keep crying recently, mood swings?
I can't refused for not thinking about him all the time.
When I think, I feel sad, when I sad, I cry. :'(
Tears ain't controllable anymore.

Thanks for Mr.J for take caring me that all night long.
He knows my mind isn't clear, he knows I'm not okay.
The only one who never ask for reasons, he just takes care me.
Warm hugs, he knows I need it. Thank you. :')

Chatted w/ him last night. And I asked him what happened between us again.
Somehow I feel scare? I'm worrying that he will feels that I'm annoying?
Oh gosh, he is the one who doesn't make things clear isn't it? 
And I'm the one who is suffering here...:(((
Still, he refused to tell me any, and he just replied 'Idk how to answer.'
When will all these stop? Can this ends?
I'm crazy soon, real soon. :'(

Finals is around the corner.
LPC please study well, this is one of the must-do of September don't you remember?
Lastly, please stay happy.
PLEASE. :'(



Happy Tuesday!