02 September 2012

Le diaries.



New love, very in love. ♥ 

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both us. 
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us. 

The background music is enough to make me tears. :'( 
I don't know why, just love it so much. 

I miss my blog so much! Wanted to blog since few days ago but I couldn't due to the network prob. ;( 
I even blogged via Microsoft Words so that I can just copy paste once I got back my network. Lol.  

-Friday's diary- 

September. Life is getting busier day by day. Well, am like forgetting him slowly, maybe? 
Frankly I do care still. Still stalk, still asking friends about him. 
This shows that Imma pure Virgo girl. Haha! :P 

 Oh yeah, it’s September now. Dafuq time flies like a rocket, hmmm faster than a rocket I think. 
I still remember how I count down for New Year eve of 2012. Lmao! It was 8 months before OMG! ;O
PlingChee still praying for a good month of hers. 
Finals is in September, start getting ready before regrets, I told myself. 

 People are going crazy about clubs recently. Idk if I’m the only one who feels so nor else, whatever. -.-
Told ma gang that I’m quitting club, yeah I’m serious. Of course it’s partially. Haha! 
I need more time to get rid of this bad habit. ;P 
Knowing a lot of club ambassadors is not a good thing, sorry to say that. -.- 
They keep on update me about weekend events and alcohol promotions, dafuq! 
Luckily ma smart phone has the function of blocking. OPPPPPS! ;P 
Life is not about clubbing peepo! 

 Here comes with ma September-must-do list. LPC must do it alright. It’s a promise to yourself. :) 

1. Smile everyday. 
2. Stay happy always. 
3. Reduce the intake of rice of every meal. 
4. Healthy lifestyle. 
5. Try Poco Homemade!!! 
6. Do not overuse internet data. 
7. Drink more water and don’t get sick. 
8. Study well and do my best in finals. 
9. Love my family and friends more. 
10. Live my life as I can live happily w/o him. 

 The last one seemed the hardest. Anyway, will try my best. *Fingers-crossed* 

Idk what’s wrong with Mr.Leong again. He ignored me like he did last time. 
Broke his promises again and I’m still blur about the reasons? 
What’s wrong with you dude? Can you tell me? You promised you won’t do it again ever, but why now?
Question marks are running all over my mind. -____- Weird one! 

 Know what? I went to orphanage in USJ yesterday for ma MPW assignment. It’s community service. 
The very first time to stay so close with them. I feel sad and sorry to them. :’( 
I was wasting food, water, money and the things I have while they are so appreciate even though just a colour pencil. 
 Was playing games with them and I can feel their emotional was really enjoyed it very much.

   


Hope that they can live happily forever, seriously. 
People like them need to be cherished cuz they love their life so much. 
They satisfied with what they have and don’t ask for more but do more. :’) 
Proud of you guys.

   

 The cutest girl among all. Love her! :D 
 Life should be cherished! 

 Gonna sleep now cuz I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Bonne nuit! ♥ 

 -Saturday's diary- 

Couldn't believe that I've rejected few clubbing invitations for this weekends. 
Yeah, I'm so tired seriously. :( 
Not feeling well and had major headache after woke up early in the morning. Luckily mum brought me med, thanks mum! ♥ 

 Went to Times Square with le sisters randomly. Decided to watch a movie before go back cuz it's Saturday! 
Who doesn't want to spend it till the fullest? Lol. 

 Watched a horror movie, The Possession.

   

Realized that I'm getting old cuz I couldn't stand for scary and disgusting scenes with my eyes opened like how I used to be when I was younger. :((( 
Hell noooooo! 

 This movie is a must-watch for those like horror movie, level of scariness is 10/10! For me lah! 
I feel that it's so fucking scary. ;( 

 Here's the synopsis of the story, I googled it. :P 

 Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Emily becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host. 

Every movie that labeled with the words "Based on a true story" is 10 times scarier. 
And yeah, The Possession is based on a true story as well. D; 

 I heard the hosts from OneFM was talking about this, and it was so ridiculous. 
During the casting of the movie, the crew was looking for a girl who is suitable to act as Emily (the youngest daughter). 
 One of the challenges is to eat raw meats in front of them, and the girl(Natasha Calis) did it. 
SHE ATE THE RAW MEATS!!! 
How horrified it is. OMG! 

 People who don't like their family, you must watch this movie as well. 
The love of a father, infinity one. You never knows how much parents love you and how much they can do for you to make sure you are safe. 

 Lastly, rate for it. 4.0/5.0! 

 Here you go the trailer.

   

 Can't wait for Taken 2! 

 Bought nothing much in Times Square. Lack of money. D; 
Went back home around 6pm. And started to do my video, thanks Tong for helping me. :') ♥ 

 Was really exhausted and I still went for a short yamcha session at Heritage in the midnight. 
Thousand feelings pop up to my brain in sudden once I reached The Heritage, the place where he likes to bring me to. :'( 
 I miss him! :'( 


 -Sunday's diary- 

 Woke up early in the morning for video shooting again. 
Done after an hour and editing took me more than hours. ;( 
 Skipped breakfast and I was rushing to pick my bro up for brunch and to Seri Suria. 
Tiring, my brain couldn't think at all. Slept like a boss once I reached home from Hulu Langat. 

 Somehow, I feel terrified. Had bad dreams in these continuously days. 
Is that a sign? 
September, you promised to be good to me right? :((( 

 Just be informed that my classes had been cancelled and the only class will starts at 2pm tomorrow. Crapppppppppppppp! 
I shouldn't back to hostel, I miss my bed and Caicai. :(( 

 Good news is, I get to sleep til 12pm tomorrow. YAYYYY! :D


Goodanight! :D