24 September 2012

Turn up the loveee! ;D


Another couple picha after months time. ;/
We don't take pictures often, I don't know why. -.-
Should have more pichassss w/ this fella before he left. ;(

Am soooooooooooo freaking busy these few days. Hais!
Until I couldn't have much time to stay home and talk to ma mom. 
I miss her. and her voice! :(

- Thursday - 20/09/2012 - 
Hmmm, let's start wz ma Thurday flows. It goes like this...
I was actually supposed to go to my kitchen class due to it was the very last class for Term 4 and it was considered as final assessment class which is something like practical exam.
BUT, I chose to skip it cuz I'm going to congrats ma Penny babe. 
She is married ! ;)


Met up with le girls at The Mines before we headed to the restaurant for Penny's wedding dinner.
We laughed like how we used to be in National Service camp. :')
Feel so warm when met up and caught up wz 'em.
Love the way we are. ♥

Start from the left: me, Yuyu, Melissa and Icez.
Miss them to the max! And I'm so glad that we're still that close even though we haven't been seeing each other for 1 year. :')











Selca session is a must for girls! :D
Have so much to talk wz the babes about life, love, friends and etc.
Catching up session is so awesome.
You know, I like to talk. Teehee! ;)





Congrats once again to Penny! ♥
Stay sweet wz ur husband and show me ur cute cute baby after half year kay? :D

I found out our NS photo and make it become like this. LOLLLL!


Look at us! One year back. OMG so retarded.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Somehow I love this type of us, original. ;)

P/s: I look shit, please ignore. -.-


- Friday - 21/09/2012 -
Had classes since 8am. Killing me indirectly cuz I'm soooooo freaking lack of sleep. :(
Skipped the afternoon trip to visit a mattress factory and I went to Pavilion to met up ma bunch for SawSin's bday pressie. :D

I wanted to buy Bvlgari perfume so badly cuz I do really feel that it is really nice.
But then ended up wz DKNY perfume. :/
Hmmm, never mind. I will buy the Bvlgari for myself one day! Lol.

Met Melissa at Lot 10 for a short while. ;)
Bought myself 2 tops from Forever 21 wz only Rm70!
Triple lovessssss. ♥

Other than that, I bought a Braun Büffel wallet for boyfie as pressie too.
WTF. I'm so broke now.
Can't afford to buy Birkenstock for this moment. Gonna wait to buy wz parents. :(

Reached home and had dinner wz family.
Feel love when talk to my mom. :')
Then I went out again, for the birthday celebration. 
So busy, I don't even have time to rest. :(




He is my dad. Hahaa!



Happy birthday SawSin ! ♥

Had a great gathering wz ma bunch. 
We laughed non stop at the mamak stall and most of the people looked at us. LOLLL.
Exhausted night ended. Another tiring day starts next day.


- Saturday - 22/09/2012 -
Woke up early in the morning to accompany le boyfie to go for room renting at Kampar.
Yeah, the day he leaves is around the corner. :(
Okie okie, back to the story. 
So, we went to Kampar and Ipoh due to it's just few km distance.


He is the one who asked me to take this photo, hen yeng wohhh. -.-
Ok lah, yi dian dian yeng lah. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wtf.

Both of us were exhausted due to the long distance on the road, 
and we kinda lost in those kampung areas.
Plus, the hot sun was really killing that afternoon.
I want sleep also cannot. Hais! :(

Know what, I got an impulsion to go to study there wz him.
First, of course is because of him.
Second, the room rental there is soooooooo cheap!
Third, helps in get rid of bad habits like clubbing. :/

Anyway, this is just my thinking. 
I don't think I can survive there w/o shopping, movie, tv, clubs, alcohol and close friends. 
I'M SO NOT INDEPENDENT HUH? :(

Feel so wow when knew that there's show houses for students room renting.
That's not the point yet, they even provide a car to fetch us to go and see the show houses.
Macam yesssss. ;O

The range of room rental is like around RM180 to maximum RM330 per month?
OMG HOW TO GET THIS PRICE IN SUBANGGGG? D;
IMPOSSIBLE.
Sigh.

Money, I need you.

Awesome yet tiring day wz le boy. Thanks for driving all the way. ♥

Reached home at around 7pm and rushed out to Penny's house buffet right after got ready. :(
Daddy scolded cuz I kept going out. I'm sorry.





- Sunday - 23/09/2012 -
Planned to study for whole day for my finals.
At the end, my plan ruined by the boyfie. ISHHHHH!
He asked me to go to his house cuz he doesn't want home alone.
And I stayed there for the whole afternoon. Wtf. -.-

Okie, went back to Subang and rushed to Taylor's for revise session.
Boring and sleepy Sunday.
zzzzzzzzzz




Yayyy, I'm done w/ this post. Will update more about my finals.
See ya! ;)