18 September 2012

River flows in you.



What a beautiful song.
HOW DID HE MAKE IT SO BEAUTIFUL?! :')
A song that never get bored, can cure sadness, can bring me calm, can express my feelings...

A guy who knows how to play musical instruments, sing, dance, talk confidentially, stand for rights, brave, protective, caring, intelligent, tolerant, rich, handsome, has six packs, tan skin, tall, and has sense of humors is sooooooooooooo tempting!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 
Okie, just kidding.
This kind of guys never exist, I know that.
Dream will do. Lmao!

Boyfie still behaving the same, hmmm the real him is back? Lol.
Anyhow, I'm already used to it.
He is not a sweet talker to me but I can always feel his care. :')
Lovesss ♥

Week 10 it is, last week for Term 4.
Holly shit! I'm done with this stupid Term 4 and I left only 2 terms to finish my Diploma!
Whoaaaaaaaa! Time fliessss.

Hmmm, did I meantion that I've failed my interview for my first choice hotel?
Yeah, I failed. God damn! ;(
Why lah failed during week 10?!! I have no more time to get another confirmation from another hotel!
It's final next weekkkkkk! OMG :'(
You know at the moment, seriously feel like crying.
Hais. Nervous.
September, you promised to be good to me right? :(((
Or you want me to sing Wake Me Up When September Ends?!
Hatechaaaa!

Gonna attend Penny's wedding dinner this coming Thursday.
Remember her? She's my National Service girl. :D
Congrats to her and hope she'll be happy as now forever! :')

I'm skipping my final assessment kitchen class to attend her wedding dinner,
we girls promised to show up during everyone's wedding. :')
I still remember how we've gone through all the hard time in the camp, how we ate pork secretly on Sunday, how we cared each other, how we hugged and cried together when I was leaving. :')
Memories, how rich you are and you still can't buy it. :)

Can't wait to meet up my girls on that night! ♥