27 September 2012

27092012

Not in mood right now. 
Actually I'm so happy just now, but someone ruined my mood in second times wtf.

Mr.Leong, I'm not sure that if your tweet is referring to me or someone else.
But if it's for me, I feel sad and weird.
Not going to count how many times I blogged about you, cuz it's tiring.
Can you please stop behaving like this? I'm not sure what's wrong w/ you again.
I tweeted you, no response. Okay.
Told ya that my bbm is dead, no response. Okay.
I've no idea what I can do anymore. Tired much.
Don't you feel that this is so childish? Argue not argue, just ignored?
You know I hate people ignore me the most, and you're the one who doing this right now.
WTF.
Glad to know that you're happy w/o the disturbance of mine, take care.

---

So wanna blog about Dredd and Bait cuz I've just watched them last night, wanna blog when I still remember what's going on in the movies.
But seriously, I'm not in mood right now.
Wtf wtf wtf.

Having assessments tomorrow. Dafuq.
Can't stand for this. Diu.
Not yet study, not yet blog, no one expressing to, just hope everything goes fine tomorrow.
Good night!