02 April 2012

Hi, April?



Hi, April! Please be good, please.
Oh damn? I've only got 19 posts for March? Getting lazier to updating my blog huh? No, I'm just so busy. D;
I'm sorry.

Sometimes, I feel like slapping myself, seriously.
Keep on complaining what I don't have, boring or whatsoever stupid life I have,
but I forgot to appreciate what I have! ;(
Damn you Lau Pling Chee.

So yeah, let's spread love more than hate! :')

It was April Fool yesterday.
Did you get pranked or have you pranked people? Hahaa.

I got pranked, thanks to my grandson.
He made me laugh like a mad after the prank. Si siao kiaa. Loll.

Frankly, I got 3 boyfie-s yesterday, Mr.Han, Mr.Leong, and Mr.Xin.
The one I love the most is, hmmmm, myself!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wth. The happiest April Fool ever. ;D

Okay, done bullshitting. Loll.
Let's talk about what happened on me recently.
Updating blog is like writing report of my life. :D

Not much happening these few days actually.
Hmmmmmm, I can't really remember cuz I'm so tired right now. D;

Hmmmm...
Hmmmmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmmmm...

OH YA! I KNOW IT!
Was not in mood during the weekend.
Guess why? Too many things happened in one shot, this hits me down. :(

Family problem.
My parents' company is having some conflict now with the workers.
I was trying my mum to solve it but, what I can do is just listen,
listen to what my mum wanted to tell me. :'(
Heart feels pain when I saw my mum doesn't know what to do.
This is sad. :(((

Boyfie.
This guy, never fails to affect my mood. F him. ;(
Dated me for dinner? Oh okay, told my mum will not have dinner at home.
At the end, he is the one who ffk. -.-
Same goes to the next day. Wow? You awesome. :)

Yeah I was really angry that time, and he can just ignore my feelings.
Just like that! Goshh, how dare him?!
Okay, fine. Whatever.

Internship.
Was really nervous about my internship cuz this time, is the time to face the real society.
Without coursemates and without lecturers, oh I feel scare! :'(
I miss Ashley, I miss Ching Ching, I miss Ah Xuan, I miss Jessie, I miss Jinru, I miss Hazeeq, I miss Stephanie, I miss Jason...
I miss Taylor's! :(

Still, I went for the first day Orientation in my intern hotel today.
I was almost late, ALMOST! Scary one.
Well, I was really impressed with their professionalism, thumbs up. :')
I WANTED TO BE LIKE THE RECEPTIONIST ONE DAYYYYYYY!

Orientation is really tiring, 8 hours in the functional hall. :O
Sleepy sleepy and sleepy.
The awesomeness of this Orientation is, I'm the only Chinese there. -.-
Blahhh. Can someone talks Mandarin with me? D;
Okay fine. Whatever.

Started to feel scare like really. You wouldn't know my feelings, it was just scaryyyyy. T.T

But! Not too bad still, they provided hotel food for us. ;D
The happiest moment, eat! :DDD

Another day to go. Bless me. :')

I'm gonna enjoy my holidays before internship starts.
Please, don't ruin my clubbing plan. :'(
So does movie marathon, and good food trip.
I want to eat Shabu, Sushi Zanmai, dim sum, and Tong Pak Fu dessert! A_A


That's all. I want to sleep now. Effing tired tho. Loll.
Good nights people!
Happy April! ♥