22 April 2012

We Not Naughty.

I wanted to blog like always, but you know, human laziness does kill,
sucks internet line frustrated me as well.
I don't know why I can't surf the internet by using Google Chrome most of the time.
When I get mad, I will just shut the lappie down and head for drama instead. -.-


I actually watched We Not Naughty last Saturday, but I got no time to blog about it.
Life sucks, isn't it? :(
Fyi, I don't like to drag post. ;(


We Not Naughty 《孩子不坏》。
This movie is the continuous of I Not Stupid comedy series.
I bet that every child has watched I Not Stupid right? So yeah, We Not Naughty is a must to watch too. :D

Touching, is the main point of Singaporean film, always. :')
Especially the family part, it was so true.

I was super excited whenever I saw Taylor's. Hahahaa.
Yeah, parts of the movie was filmed at Taylor's.
See this. ;D



It's Taylor's !!! Loll. -.-


I remember I was there to see them while they were filming.
I took this photo illegally, cuz no photography allowed that time. :(

I love Shawn Lee, he is super cuteeeeee! ♥
I would like to say he is cute more than handsome cuz he is really cute! Lol.


Too bad that he is not available anymore. #sad

Anyway, it's a worth watching movie. :)))
Rating: 4.0/5.0

***

Finally! I watched Battleship. :D
Will blog about it on my next post.
Stay tuned peeps. Good night. ♥