24 April 2012

24042012 ♥

Well, I'm actually at Starbucks to blog now.
Know what, yesterday the thunders kill my modem, it's dead now. DEAD! D;
Don't feel surprise at all, I'm always be in Starbucks whenever my modem is dead.
Like a lost child. -.-

I was actually tried to use my phone data to connect to my lappie to online.
But it doesn't work much, I can only surf the internet in a while time. :(
So sad. I don't want to die in boredom so I'm here! ;D

Okay, done bullshitting.
I want to share with you guys about my intern for these two days,
I mean Monday and Tuesday. :)
Guess what? Finally I feel some FUN in Front Office. :')

Well, I was been assigned to be in Guest Relations department on Monday and Tuesday.
Only two days, I don't know why. :(
The senior, is a half-Japanese. He teaches me in Cantonese. Loll.
I know it's totally out of standard but who cares?
As long as I you we they understand it. ;)

Do you know what is Guest Relations? Fyi, I don't know. -.-
Actually it is quite strange for me cuz Taylor's didn't mention anything about GR.
I don't know what it is all about but it actually quite simple.
To be in GR, the job is you have to entertain the guests, promote our hotel and let the guests feel welcomed.
So yeah, my job is to greet the guests, and provide any info or needs for the guests.

The main point is I have to stand, stand, stand and stand for the whole day. #wtf
My toe has a stupid blister now after my heels tortured me for two fucking days. ;(
Soooooooooooo pain!

Tomorrow I will start to be in the Front Desk. FINALLY! :D
Hope that everything goes smooth. *finger-crossed*

***

Have you guys watched Battleship?
PLEASE GO WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT DO SO!



Battleship.
5 stars for this movie.

I feel like slapping myself cuz I fell asleep while watching this at the late midnight. #fuck
I was too tired cuz the movie session is actually my 3rd round of the day. :/
Yes, I do missed the most exciting part where Captain Hooper won the battle. :'(
FUCK MY LIFE LIKE SERIOUSLY! ;(

Okay, calm down. Please don't be like me to miss the awesomeness of the film.

Can't wait for Battleship 2!