11 April 2012

This is it.


: The only photo that I have. OMG. My eyebag. :((( :

Had so much fun with the bunch last night, seriously. :D

The very first time to join with the birthday surprise with 'em.
I remember I was the one who let them pranked during my previous birthday. LOL.
It was really funny and excited. All of us were like don't know what to do cuz the plan doesn't go as smooth as we thought. Hahaha.

I don't have any photos of the day, we used Jkuen's camera to take all of the photos.
Will try to post them up after I got it alright. ;)

Not to forget,
Happy Birthday to Wen Kang! :D
All of us love you. ♥

Do you know what's the meaning of a friend?
Most of the people seems like don't know how to describe or define the meaning of a friend.
But you know, sometimes it is just so simple,
when a friend remembers you, that's it.
The warm, the care, the feelings, and the heart, you can feel it.
It is invaluable, we can't buy it by using money.

The gang, which always stay and be there no matter what happens.
The gang, which always hang out without reasons, just to meet up to blow water. Lol.
The gang, which always think of others and plan for others.
I found my friends, have you?

Thanks WenKang to comfort me always. He is just like my bro, a big bro.
I don't know why, he knows me well.
When I'm sad but still laugh like a mad, he is the one who knows I'm unhappy. :')
Text or drag me to a side and ask me what happened, that's what he will do.

Once again,
Happy 21st Birthday to you! ♥


... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

It's off day today! :D

Went for lunch with the boyfie just now.
I'm so bored today cuz the boyfie is working on this public holiday. -.-

Hmm yeah, I actually wondering since when he started to plan for me. Lolll.
You know I'm always the one who plan for our meet up cuz I like to hang out around more than he does. Hahahaa.
But for today, he is the one who dated me for lunch since I got nothing to do. #sad
He is working, so I went to find him at his workplace, and eventually he already had an idea where to eat for lunch. This is so unusual like really. -.-
Frankly, I love this.
#lmao


Actually I planned to have a movie session for today, but the plan is epic phailed due to my laziness. -.-
So yeah, just stay home will do.

4.58pm. It's nap time. Bye!