03 April 2012

Pre-industrial training.



After 9 months of studying in Taylor's, finally it's the time to go for training for 3 months.
Frankly, I started to miss every single thing in Taylor's, included the swans and ducks there. D;

Well, I've completed 2 days of orientation for today.
Effing tiring one, really. D;

There's few things which I can't suit myself really well during this orientation, the food, and the people. :(

No more Old Town, no more Wong Kok, no more Starbucks, no more Mekong House, no more Chatime...
The duty meals provided is actually not really bad, but reminds me of the meals during National Service which is kinda sucks, for me. D;

The people there are friendly though, even though he is just a bellman,
but he did say Hi and smile to me. :')
Butttttt, most of them are Malays, and they speaks in Bahasa Jawa? Bahasa Kelantan?
Hmmm, I'm not sure. :/
This is awkward when I don't even understand a word that they had spoken. -.-
Luckily the manager who is considerate enough, he tried to translate for me. :)

Well, I know I'll get used to it soon, I know. :)

Actually I do like the Spa facilities in the hotel cuz the environment really awesome.
Here are some photos, take a look. :)








Looks pretty good right? You'll be shocked when you know the price. Loll.

The room rates of this hotel are kinda unbelievable.
I was like :OOOOOOO when got to know the selling price. :/
And you know, the room is just so small but the price is so luxury. Maigod.

Oh whatever.
The best thing of today is I can sleep like a boss until the next day!
Weeeeeeee ♡