28 February 2011

Ain't lifeless. ♥

Life is simple, just neither lifeful nor lifeless.
My life is changing now, from the downhill towards the peak of the hill. :)
It may takes a long time, but I can't find a reason not to wait for it to achieve.
So yeah, I must continue walking on my pathway for my life, not for others. ;)

Alright, as I mentioned in the previous post, I wanna blog about my 2days-1night hometown life. Let's start. Teehee.

I went back to my hometown on last Saturday night and over a night there.
Actually I don't really willing to go back but then when I get to know why my mum asked us back, I chose to say YES.

Know why ? My grandpa is staying over there alone in a big house which my uncles bought for him. He cried for few days because of loneliness. T___T
That's why, we were planning to spend some time with our beloved grandpa. ♥

Hmmm, I'm a lazy girl. So Aha ! Let the pictures do the talking. :D





This two are the MUST-EAT suppers at my hometown.
Not-so-sweet redbean soup and the super awesome Laksa mifen !
*Arghhh, I want the Laksaaaaaaaaaaa now. :(*





Cuzzies.
They are fucking noisy and annoying, but yet, still cute. Lol.

They can run around the whole house and shout like their mama holly shit at 12am midnight. Seriuosly feel like slapping them. ;(
Grrr !! Sorry, I'm just dislike kids. -.-



Mahjong !!!
I'm so addicted to this recently. But you know, in the process of finding people to play mahjong is damn bored.
But yeah, my sisters want to play with me because of boredness. xD

By the way, my grandpa house is sooooo IN you know ?
He has Astro On Demand !!! Lol. *My house don't have. :P*
So, I spent lotsa time to watch dramas there. xD

You know ? I'm so lazyy. So, that's all for my hometown trip laa. xD
*You can punch me if you want to. Lol.*


I love my grandpa. :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

28 Feb 2011

I didn't realize that it was the last day of February.
Time flies like a rocket. Seriously, TRUE. :)
Hmmm, stop bullshitting. I'm running out of time now. Fml.

Yeah, I went Times Square today. :)
My purpose is to meet up the head of my part time job at IT Center Berjaya Times Square, NOT for shopping ! How guai lui am I. *Hiak hiak.* ;)

My meeting was at 6pm. Then, I went Ktm Kajang about 3.30pm to take the stupid Ktm to my destination. Know what ? I met my senior there !!! :D
We hadn't meet for a year I guess. D; Miracle. :)))
We had FATE because we met at the Ktm station at the SAME time and we're going to the SAME place. Sounds like WoW. :D

So end up I didn't went there lonely. Teehee.
I chit chatted with her and joked with her. But she found that I've changed.
She said that I'm so quiet and different than last time. She miss the noisy me more. Lol.
I'm just not in mood laa darling. :(

Alright, after we reached Times Square, we went to BBQ Plaza for a meal.
I love the restaurant due to some reasons. ♥

When there was about 6pm, I went to IT Center for the brief meeting.
When I got into the center, I was like WOW. I really didn't used to those high tech stuffs. -.-
All of the stalls and shops are furnishing the models of HTC, Blackberry, Iphone or whatever.
I really didn't used to all this. Fml.

Okay, back to the topic first.

I was like an lost-girl when I went into there. It was so different with my imagination. LOL.
I thought there will be lotsa people grouping and have a meeting or what, but there're only 5 people instead. =____________=
Whatever, I know 2 of them because of we are GIRLS.
You know, girls like to gossip. xD

By the way, there is a leng zaii !!! *CRAZYYYY*
I must get his phone number or facebook account when we are working at the Pc Expo.
I don't care !!! Lol. Forgive my hunger for leng zaii kays ? xDD
But too bad that he's in the different booth with me. But nevermind, it is not a problem for me. Hell yeah. xDDDDDDDDDD

The two girls named me 冰淇淋 because of the pronunciation PlingChee. Lol. They're just so cute. ♥

After my meeting, I went for shopping with my senior. :D
She's same as me, we both like SHOES and LEGGINGS so much !
When we got into those shirts shops, surely not more than 10 min unless we're trying shirts. Lol.
But we can spend more than half an hour in a shoes shop. Bla bla bla. :D

Conclusion is, I spent about Rm200 for my likey stuffs. ;)
I bought almost all the thingy except a long pants. xD
A skirt, a pair of shoes, a pair of shorts, 2 pairs of stockings, 1 T-shirt ...

Ahahahahaha ! I reached home at 10.30pm.
What a good girl. :)


Tired. Hanging out on tomorrow.
I am number four. Teehee. :)


SAY HI TO MARCH !
H A P P Y N E W M O O N. :)