23 February 2011

My very first presentation. :)



According to my blog title, I'm going to post about my presentation today. *Laughhhh. :D*
Wohkay, first of all, I want to LAUGH as much as I can.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!
Lmao.Sorry for my chiisin-ness. xD

I'm sooooooo HAPPY about my presentation today. Yes, I satisfied. :)))
Opps, before I start my story, did you all know why I have to do presentation ?
Let me tell you what's happening. Aha. **Winkss**

I'm learning English recently.
Uhmm, the purpose is I don't want to waste my time by staying at home while waiting for the stupid SPM results ! And, my poor English level really cannot stand when I'm in the college, I've to improve myself. Yeah, I forced myself. D;
So, I joined the Cambridge course. You can know more if you read my previous posts. I did mention about this before. So, take a look kays ? ;)

Although this is not a formal presentation like what you all did in school, Uni, college or whatever, but yet, this is still my very first time presentation. *Personal, not in group !*

You know what? I'm the only one who standing in front of the class to do the talking and present my topic !!! Seriously scary like shittttttt ! D;
But I have to do it, because no one is going to help me ! T___T
Nevermind, you know I'm independent enough right ? I know it. *Evil smile. :)*

The topic given isn't chose randomly by ourself, it is chosen by the teacher. :)
Three of the city is written out in the Cambridge book. There are Brighton, San Diego and Melbourne. My teacher had chosen Melbourne for me. :)




Did you know where Melbourne is ? I don't know. So, internet will do. ;D
Melbourne in chinese is called 墨尔本 which is the 2nd biggest capital in Australia.
Know what ? I prepare all my notes and drafts only 11 hours before my presentation. Fml. I'm such a lazy bumb. :((

I'm the third one to present in the class. When my name was been calling, I started to nervous and scared. D; I just talked and presented what I wrote in my notes and what I remembered in my mind. Just simply talked all those thingy. xD

After I had presented, my teacher praised me !!! :DDD
Did you know what she say ? I know you don't know. Let me tell you. *Hiak hiakk*
She said that my notes is full of points and I can present my topic well just with only ONE mistake I have to correct it. I made lotsa grammatical mistakes when I was talking.
Hmmm, I've to improve this part.

Teehee ! Teacher praise me teacher praise me !!!
I love English more and more. xDD
English for life. :)




Of course, I wouldn't abandon Chinese. I'm a pure chinese ! ;)
我是华人。HAHA.


One of my friend told me this just now.
He's lucky because got such a good girl want him, but you're unlucky because falled in love with a guy like him. Lol. This world got many guys, but only got one Plingchee !
Weeeeeeeeeeee ♥
Thanks for comforting me ! :D