21 February 2011

Men and women, boys and girls.




Men and women are different. Not better or worse – different.
Just about the only thing they have in common is that they belong to the same species. They live in different worlds, with different values and according to quite different sets of rules.

Everyone know this, but very people, particular men, are willing to admit it. The truth, however, is most definitely out there.
Men and women of every culture, creed, and hue, constantly argue over their partners’ opinions, behavior, attitudes and beliefs.

Some things are obvious.
When a men goes to a rest room, he usually goes for one reason and one reason only.
Women use rest rooms as social lounges and therapy rooms.Women who go to a rest room as strangers can come out best friends and lifelong buddies.
But everyone would instantly suspicious of the man who called out,
‘Hey Frank, I’m going to the toilet. You wanna come with me ? ' LOL.

Men dominate TV remote controls and flick through the channels; women don’t mind watching the commercials. Under pressure, men drink alchohol and invade other countries; women eat chocolate and go shopping.

Women criticize men for being insensitive, uncaring, not listening, not being warm and compassionate, not being committed to relationships, and leaving the toilet seat up.

Men criticize women about their driving, for not being able to read street directories, for turning maps upside down, for their lack of a sense of direction, for talking too much without getting to the point, and for leaving the toilet seat down.

Men can never find a pair of socks, but their CDs are in alphabetical order.
Women can always find the missing set of car keys but rarely the most direct route to their destination.
Men think they’re the most sensible sex. Women know they are.

Men marvel at the way a woman can walk into a room full of people and
give an instant commentary on everyone; women can’t believe how men are so unobservant.
Men are amazed at how a woman can’t see a red flashing oil light on the car dashboard but can spot a dirty sock in a dark corner 20 feet away.
Women are bewildered by men who can consistently park a car in a tight spot using a rearview mirror but can never find anything.

Men and women envolved differently because they had to.
Men hunted, women gathered. Men protected, women nurtured.
As a result, their bodies and brains envolved in completely different ways.

As their bodies physically changed to adapt to their specific functions, so did their minds. Men grew taller and stronger than most women, while their brains developed to suit their tasks. Women were mostly content for men to work away as they kept the caves fires burning, and their brains envolved to cope with their function in life.

Over millions of years, the brain structures of men and women continued to change in different ways. Now we know the sexes process information differently. They think differently. They believe different things. They have different perceptions, priorities, and behaviours.

To pretend otherwise is a recipe for heartache, confusion, and disillusionment all your life.

Taadaaa. That's it. :)
Don't be so shock when you saw my passage. It's because that's not my writing.
I copied it from my Cambridge workbook. Lol.

I wanted to share it with you all since long time ago because I found out that it's so true and meaningful, isn't it ? :D
But, sorry for my laziness. :P I only post it up here after few weeks I had read it. :/

So yeah, men and women are different, so do boys and girls. :)

And I figured out something which is related to this passage, the night yamcha session.

I used to went out yam cha at night with different gangs of my friends.
When I was sitting on the chair and started to be quiet, I started to observe what everyone is doing actually.

I went yamcha with a new gang of friends yesterday night. Uhmmm, I only know few of them from facebook. Just know, don't even meet before I guess. Lol.
So, I was so quiet and nothing much to talk with them. :(

First of all, I thought that there will be some girls but I was totally wrong ! -.-
After I reached the mamak shop, I was the only girl. Fml.
Most of them are from Kajang High School I guess, uhmm, and I used to saw their their name in facebook and twitter because they're my friend's friends.
*Sounds like complicated huh ? xD*
Mathew, Dicky, Ryan, Sia, Pua and Alex.
*Yeah ! I can remember all their names. A big clap for me. ;D*

And, I'm a pure chinese as I mentioned before. xD So, I didn't talk much with them because they're banana !! D; I just sitting there and listened to them. xD

Boys are totally different with girls. It's FACT !
What they're talking about was, electrical toys such as Iphone, HTC or Macbook.
FML. I was like ... an outsider. Lol.
I don't know what application of all that electrical toys or even price of them !
I've no idea at all. -.-

That's still okay. It's because I still know what a Iphone is, or Macbook.
When they changed their topic to CARS, I was like ... totally have to be quiet only. -.-
I didn't even listened the brand of the cars that they've mentioned. FML.

I love yamcha with girls gang more.

Luckily they're so funny and realized that I'm fucking bored at that time.
Then they started to joke with me. :D
One of them, I do realized he's trying to show off. Uhmm, maybe I sense something wrong baa, but I just not really happy with him. Haiya, just ignore him lah den.

They can joke with me with those yellow jokes and seriously funny like shit.
I was laugh like mama holly shit. Lol.
I was home early in the morning 1.40am after the yamcha session. :)

Know what ? I'm arguing with Desmund Chew, my ex-boyfriend lah.
Last night, I told him I was going out with his friends which mean Dicky them laa.
Then he was like angry with me like I had stepped on his tail or whatever. Fml.
He asked me to sleep before 1am and wake up before 11am everyday. *Feel like he's my father lah. -.-*
But yet, I still going out at 11pm last night so he said that I broke my promise.

The very first time, I argue with him until so geng. Last time, I wouldn't scold back him or talk back to him with my own opinions. I just obey what he asked, that's it.
Now, I think I should awake. I should find back my life !
But, he's still controlling me like I'm a fucking pity pet. Damn.

I don't want to reply him anymore. Just let ourselves calm for a moment baa.
I wish I'm not the one who pick up my phone and text him first. Lau Pling Chee, tahan yourself kays ? :)

I was crying like hell last night. I don't know what happened to all my friends.
They seemed like know I need somebody to talk to or whatever. They called me one by one continuously. I'm not joking !
They comforted me and asked me don't be sad. :)
Do you know ? Most of them are Des's friends. This is so cool right ? LOL.


Anyway, I just need some time to be okay.
Everything will be alright. ♥