28 February 2011

Busy.

I'm so busy recently.
Know what ? I'm having my breakfast at this time.
Oppps ? It's BRUNCH actually. Hmm, whatever.

Getting myself into troubles, getting myself busy and busier. It's my life.
Whenever I'm busying, I won't have much time to think about my sadness.
Yess, time will prove everything. :)

I am such a dumb-ass. F*
I keep comforting my friend not to think about sadness but what am I doing here ?
Wohkayy,, you are allowed to slap me.

Back to the topic before I get lost.
This few days, I'm busying with my English courses, my Pc expo job and hanging out with different gangs of friends. :D
Alright, let me tell you what am I going to do later. ;)

I've to fetch my brother back from school at 1.10pm later.
After that, I've to off to Berjaya Times Square alone for my expo job brief meeting at 6pm.
I don't know how long the meeting last so, I couldn't know what time I will be back.
Must miss me kays ? I guess I will blog tonight if I got time. :)

Oh ya, I left out something important. *Luckily my DSLR reminded me. :D*
I just came back from my hometown yesterday.
So, I want to blog about my 2days-1night hometown trip before I start my Tuesday schedule post. xD
So, stay tunes kay ? Loves.



I'm a good stalker. Ain't kidding. :P







Enchanted.


What a gorgeous song.
Owl City should sings this with Taylor Swift !!!