22 February 2011

Ex -



So uhmm, let me start a post which is all about HIM alright. ;)
Most of you know who is him laa hor ? If you're my friend, you will know that.
He is my ex-boyfriend.

So yeah, we ended our relationship a month ago. :((
He told me that he wanna break with me at that night, that fucking dull night.
I can't accept it had happened so fast since we just started our relationship about 4 months ago, NO ! is 4 months and 4 days. :(

Let talk about our first met.
Uhmmmm, I still remember that is in August last year.
He posted 'Happy birthday' on my facebook wall.
Then his friend, Mr. M (also my friend) left comment and said that he (Des) will going to tuition at the same place with me and also Mr.M.
*I hope you can understand what am I talking about. Lol.*

After that, I went and saw his profile and his picture to know more about this person. I knew that he's from SMK Jalan Bukit and what he look like or whatever from his facebook.
After two days of my birthday which mean is 27th of August, we met at Mcdonald Kajang because of some reasons. :) Our first met. :D

After a few days, he went to the tuition place and we started to be friends. We almost having our chit chat time in facebook everyday.

First of all, I do hate him.It's because of his over-confidence. LOL.
I feel that he is freaking lcly ! And hard to communicate with him due to he doesn't know chinese. xD

I still remember I asked him, 'Hey, you really don't know chinese huh ?'
And then he replied, 'Chinese ? Why I have to know about it ?'
Then I said, 'Too bad den. :('
He answered me, 'What so bad about don't know chinese ? I'm so proud to be.'
I was like ... so PISSED at that time ! Lmao.
Why got such hard-to-interact people in this world ? -.-
By the way, we also had some fun time during our tuition time. :)

After few weeks wo knew each other, we went for our first outing to Pavilion KL.
*Of course not only we both, there was still with another friend. We three ! :D*
Des checked my phone and saw one of my friend's(P) pix, and he felt that she's so cute and asked me to introduce her to him. And yeah, I did that. Lol. -.-

We always talked in phone at the night until the phone is gonna BOOM because of we have so many topics to chat about. About the girl, his friends, my friends or whatever. I remembered one time which I was fell asleep one night and he got me 16 missed call ! LOL.

After few days, he told me he loved me and he asked me to be his girlfriend.
I refused him at the beginning because I thought that he was joking with me since he is a CLOWN all the time ! Rofl. xD
And, he also told me that he seemed like liking my friend(P) at the same time.
So, I was soooooooooooo speechless on him.
I less to talk phone with him after that. But he was trying to call me or find me in the net all the time. Lastly, I cannot tahan and talked with him. :/

At that time, I knew I falled in love with him already so that I was jealous when he told me what he chatted with P. :(

One day, he dated me out to Mid Valley and I said YES. So we went out on that day.
He pulled my hand for the very first time and we started our relationship.

He told me that P was also liked him but just want to jual mahal that's why not accepting Des. -.- Since we started our relationship, Des told P that he was together with me and, then P was so angry. :/ Whatever, I forgotten the details after that. :P

Our relationship was so stable all the time. We didn't argue and I trusted him 100%, I know so do him. :)
Until one day, his ex-girlfriend asked me why I grabbed away her boyfriend. Then I was like ... I don't know ? :(((
He told me he already broken up with his ex-girlfriend a month time ago we started.
And then, I started to doubt on him. D;

I cold to him for a few days. I don't know what to do at that time. T____T
I decided and chose to trust him and then we got on well after that issue. :)

Until one day, I found he's unfaithful to me. Click here for more info. :'(
Our relationship started to shake and not stable anymore.
My tearing days is uncountable. But yet, I chose to forgive him. HAIZ.
I just love him so muchie. D;

But now, he wasn't belong to me anymore. We'd ended due to our religion.
So, just like that. I love him, he said he love me too but I don't know.

A big clap to myself that I didn't cry because of him for two days ! :D

I met him today, I can smile and talk with him with my laughter.
I know I can put it down, just the matter of time. I know. :)
Lastly, I hope that he can together with the one he's chasing now, Ms.B. :)

Can you believe this ? He told me he loves me, but he likes her at the same time. -.-
He asked me, 'Am I flower ?' I answered YES without any hesitate seriously !



Boys, is a kind of animal which hard to understand their world.