24 February 2011

L I F E ♥



Life's complicated.
The longer you walked on your path way, you'll face more hardness in your life.
As you grow, more challenges are getting nearer and nearer to you in silence.

But yet, life can be simple when you've different perception on it.
Life is hard. I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what?
So yeah. life can be as simple as you wish when you think the positive side.
Just smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Somehow, life is interesting sometimes. We can gain lotsa experiences, lessons and information through our life.
One step at the time, you'll find out different things while you're doing it.
You wouldn't know what will happen next unless you, yourself go and explore it.




Most of us, I mean human beings, always complain about life is hard. And many of us who doesn't know how to think about it with a positive perception, then they choose to commit suicide.

Yes, I'm one of them last time. What I meant ain't I committed suicide before, but just i thought of committed suicide due to pressure. :'(
I faced lotsa lotsa pressure ! D;
Friendship, loves, family and schoolworks.
But when I think carefully, I want back my lifeyyyy !!!
So, I won't ever hurt myself. And, I made a wishlist for myself as well. ;)
*Plans before you do is always the shortcut to success ! :D*



1. I want to go Melbourne some day. ♥
I did many researches for my presentation. So, I know lotsa info about the Melbourne city. :D I love the city a lot ! ♥
The most attracting part is, you can feel four seasons in a day ! How coooool. :D
For me, it's a MUST-GO place. Hell yeah. ;)



2. Venture the tallest bungy-jump in the world, Macau. ♥
I went to the Macau tower during CNY this year. I saw a girl challenged the bungy-jump there ! I saw her jumped by my own eyes !!! How awesome. She's a girl !!!
I bet that many of the boys or men don't even dare to stand on the opened-area side of the tower. *My dad is one of them. :P*



3. I want to go to Finland. ♥
Don't know why, I love this country a lot.
Nice view, cold weather, nice dress-style, and nice skiing place. ;))



4. I want to be a OL girl in a multinational company. ♥
I ain't kidding ! I'm serious. *Did you see my serious face ? x)*
What I mean is like those professional girl in handling her staff. :P
High salary, handsome boyfriend, expensive car, and BRANDED handbag !!! ♥ ♥ ♥
LOL.



5. I want to go for vacation by myself. ALONE ! ♥
Yeah, adventure by ownself always can get the highest satisfy feeling. :D
Do you get what I mean ? :)
I want to feel the different cultures, different lifestyle, and learn to talk in different languages while visiting a different place ! This will be awesome I guess. ;))



6. I want to get myself a BRANDED handbag by 22 years old. ♥
Uhmm, I still have four years to achieve my dream. *Hiak hiak.*
Know what ? My first branded handbag must be a CHANEL handbag. CHANEL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to earn money by myself to get myself a pretty handbag.
As you know, a handbag is a symbol for everygirl. ♥



7. I want to buy a house and a car for myself before Imma 30-year-old woman. ♥
I ain't kidding again. Lol. A house is a must-have-stuff for everyone, am I right ? :)
Everyone of you is working and earning money so hard, what for ?
Of course for those luxuries such as cars and houses right ? :)
Not a big house but a warm house, MUST-HAVE. :D
Not a cool car but a durable car. ;)

Teehee. What I thought of until now is just this SEVEN. xD
So, what's your wishlist ? Tell me about it. :)




... ... ... ... ...

Went yamcha with some Kajang High School friends last night.
This time, they were talking about CARS again. They discussed about TRANSFORMER car. =___________=
Besides that, about my driving skill. -.- Know what ? I potong the Dicky's car 99 last time and, he keep repeating and repeating about it. LOL. Sorry lo !!! xD

Somehow, I feel they're quite friendly eventhough I always can't understand what are they talking about. :S
Mathew wore a MELBOURNE shirt yesterday ! And I was keep staring at his shirt. Lol.
*Hope that he didn't realize that I'm in love with his shirt lah. xDD*

Argued with mum last night. This time, I don't feel that I'm wrong.
I sent her all my feeling in a message.
如果你要说我变了,其实我只是不再伪装成你要我我伪装的样子。