25 February 2011

Randomieeeee.



Teehee. I got this from someone who's so sweet. :)
He treats me very well, knows jokes, comforts me always and, he's the one who told me,
'This world got many guys, but only got one Plingchee !'
:D

Yess, he confessed to me. But I rejected him. :(
But we're still joking around always and chit chatting what's happening around.
He's a good friend, but isn't my cup of tea. LOL.

I'm glad to know him by the way. ;)

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Know what ? I went out for a movie today.
I'm just fucking bored by staying at home and already get sick of it now. D;
*I know this is just will be in a temporary time, I'll miss my homie when I'm in Ns and college. I bet I will.*

I drove to Alamanda Putrajaya again. This time, only me and him.
I've no idea what's happening today. Only one word and the only word can describe today, SUCKS ! ;(

I've to drive to my brother's school for about 3 times.
It's still okay for me, the problem now is, THERE WAS FUCKING PACK WITH ALL THE AUNTIES' CARS ! Wohkayy, I've to pack with them patiently. Fml. ;(

Whatever, back to Alamanda first.
Due to the time collision, we bought two Burlesque tickets at 6pm. *He wanted to back about 8pm. -.-*
The movie-ticket checkers stopped us !!! *For your information, Burlesque is a 18-year-old movie.*
Okay, we failed to enter to the cinema. Fml.
I'm 18 SOON laa !!! Damn it.

I really don't know that watching a 18 movie have to be a 18-year-old teenage according to the month and the date we born. FUCK ! What stupid rules is this laa ? Tmd.

And, we spent about one an hour in Sg. Chua to find his aunt's house.
He wanted to take his L license from his aunt. -.-
Tam tam jun around the taman there. Seriously DAMN. ;(((

After that, we went to Kajang and have our dinner. Hmmm, we can't find a parking but only a side parking. What ?!!! I don't know how to park a side parking !!!
Okayy, no choice, we have to park there. -.-
We spent about half an hour to park in the car. Damn.

Then, we went to the restaurant. A SUCKS restaurant !!!
Salty noodles, disgusting drinks, thicky soup. Fml.
I'm still hungry although I've finished my meal in the SUCKS restaurant. -.-

After dinner, I went his house. Hmmm, again parking problem.
He drove my car to park it into his house. He almost crash my car with his mum's car !!! Fml. D;


What a fucking sucks day.


My mum called me for about 18 times, until my phone's battery is BOOM.
It turned off by itself. -.-

FUCK MY LIFE.
Goodnights. :(