22 October 2011

TGIF !



Last Friday night ! LOL.

Awww, everyone loves Friday, so do I. :D
And guess what ? I have two days holiday on next week !
What a gooooooooooooooooooooood news. ;D

Oh well, I should go clubbing on the Friday night but too bad, I have to back home due to certain reasons. :'(
So yeah, called Jacky and Sheepy out for yamcha session. ;)
It's unbelievable that the Jacky said 'SURE ON' when I called him yesterday.
He's always the busy one, blahhh. ;P

He came to fetch me after he fetched Sheepy.
We got no idea where to go at first, Kajang is just so bored as everyone knows. -.-
Papparich at the end. Red Beannnnnnnn! ♥

Chatted and laugh nonstop again.
Love the feelings. Awesome. :DDD

Reached home before 12am.
-____________________________________-





Going to watch Jayesslee's concert later. ;)



Gonna rocks my Saturday night too ! :D