03 October 2011

#runawayfromhome




Subang day two. Everything seemed goes smooth. :D
Settled all my stuff into the room. Finally, done !
Sho happy. Teehee!

The boyfie came to accompany me yesterday cause I told him I was alone in the house. :D
My housemate went back to her kampung adyy so yeah, I was home alone.
So sadd. :'(
Nevermind, the boyfie was here with me. ♥

Spent most of my time in the room on Sunday cause don't feel like going out without car. :(
Just randomly went the convenient shop nearby to buy some needed stuff.
And guess what? I was just so randomly passed by BSN bank, and randomly feel like checking my NS account to determine whether any money left.
I got Rm169.00 !!! WOW ! So awesome hell yeah. AHAHA.
Extra pocket money. Feeling so high like a G6. ;)

Uni reopen day one.
The very first time to buy breakfast for my boyfie. LOL.
William Ang, damn you super lucky huh? xD
I went to Mcdonald nearby early at 6.30am to get him a breakfast set while he was still sleeping like a pig. ;(
Rushing like hell. Don't want to miss the shuttle bus to Uni. #fml

Reached Uni like usual. Expensive pre-packed nasi lemak as breakfast. -.-
Malaysian Studies class at 8am.
The lecturer looks so young, just like my younger sister. @________@
But she's actually 27 years old. Omfg.
The class was bored, like usual. Just marked attendance will do.

Waited for an hour at OldTown to have a lil chit chat time with the colleagues.
Laugh nonstop. LOL. They're the funny one.
Damn the 1030 Business Mathematics class was cancelled after we waited about 1 and half an hour. Zzz.
Nevermind. -.-

Backed to the house for a nap before the next class started.
The boyfie was still sleep like nobody business when I was home after class. -.-
The next class was at 4.30pm, Accounting. @____@

My housemate backed when I was on-lining in the room.
Said Hello to her, but she seemed like those LC type person.
Oh gosh, I got a LC housemate. #fml
Whatvever.

Went Face To Face for lunch with the boyfie after nap.
Rain. I forgot to bring umbrella here. Damn it. -.-

Accounting class was bored like shit and caused me wanna sleep in the classroom.
Zzz. By the way, the lecturer was strict.
Get ready Lau Pling Chee. Term 2 gonna be tough for you.
Urgh! D;

Movie at Sunway Pyramid after class.



Dream House it is.
Crap movie. Pointless one. Blahh.
Rating 1.9/5.0.
Wasted my Rm12.00 on it. Grrr ! ;(

Steamboat after movie. :DDD
I love steamboattt! Teehee.
Reached house at 11pm. Sleepy. *Yawnnnn.*

What a busy day. Sleep tight readers. :)
Goodnights ! ♥