14 October 2011

A for Apple , B for Blog , C for Candy .

What a cute title I have. AHAHAHA.

Hello readers ! Lau Pling Chee is here to update my dear diary again. :D
Sorry for not updating recently.
As you know, I'm soooooooooooooo busy and tired. :'(

Oh well, let me just post about my recent life in this post.
I guess this will be a short post probably cause my eyes are shutting down slowly. Zzz.



Everyone knows about Steve Jobs' news right ?
What a sad news. :(
Apple is just so success and fantastic but yet, it came with a sad news.
Iphone 4S , Iphone For Steve.

Oh well, I still want to say that I'm NOT an Apple supporter.
Blackberry BRAVO! ;D

Stay hungry, stay foolish.



Blog.
It's the time to bloggggg! Hurrayyyyyyy! :D

You know, blogging is just like drug.
You will addicted to it, and once you didn't update, you'll feel guilty.
Seriously.

Let's start with my Wednesday, 12102011.

I went to sing k with the bunch at Loud Speaker SS15 First Subang Mall after having dinner at Asia Cafe.
It's a random decision cause I don't want to watch movie. LOL.
5 of us went at 9.++pm and we sang until late at the 1.00am.

The very first time to sing with the male colleagues.
Jason is awesome cause most of the songs he knows how to sing. :DDD

So syok when sing out loud without thinking.
Just want to express, too stress. D;

Get scolded from the boyfie after got home.
He doesn't like me to go out til late in the midnight, especially after 12am.
Blahhh. -__-
Crap ! He is going out in the midnight too, why can't I ?

Well, I can't really wake up on the next day, 13102011.
Practical class at 8 in the morning. Omfg.
I tell myself,
Lau Pling Chee, you have to be responsible on yourself.
You are already 18 !
So yeah, I went to the class with my closing eyes. Zzz.
It's really tiring.

I went to be my friend's guest for her serving class.
The meal was sucks to the max, and it caused me rush down. :(((
I went to the toilet for 2376427846827678238 times.
Urgh! :'(

Settled my scholarship stuffs after I pissed off for N times.
I do really hate Taylor's.
Not only the people, the lecturers, the cleaners, the parking lots, the cars, the buses, and also the system.
Please improve kays ? Don't you think that you're embarrassing Malaysia ?
If you don't, I do.

Reached home at 5.++pm after classes.
Straight away sleep til 10pm.
Really exhausted like hell. Stomach still pain like bloody hell.
Period some more. Fuck my life.

Friday, 14152011.
10am class today, not that bad cause i can wake up a lil bit late. :D
Went to Uni like usual, parked my car at the fucking parking lot.
Annoying one. Blahhh. -.-

My stomach was so freaking uncomfortable until I went to the toilet like N times. @@

Until Food & Beverage Theory class, the fucking thing happened again. ;(
The lecturer was late for about 45min, and at the end he came when everyone was going to leave.
Damn. It was raining heavily at that time.
I was like ohmymamamiaaaaa !
How could I get into my car since my car was so far from the Uni ?
Fuck. Seriously fuck.
My mood was so down and angry just because of the Taylor's system.
-_________-
The lecturer's timetable didn't show up our class. Wth ?
Did you check before you distribute the timetable to us ?
Damnnn. Really damn one. ;(

Went back to Kajang and rushed to Photokem to help my mum for photo printing.
I went to meet up Chew Yen Yue to disturb her for awhile. AHAHA.
I love her laa ! ;D

After that, I went to Beach cafe to meet up with Sheepy and Low.
Wanna meet up with them cause I want to interview them. LOL.
Furthermore, MayTeng is leaving in tomorrow. Errr, I mean later. :(
We wanna meet up with her before she back to Singapore.

Have lots of fun while yamcha-ing with this bunch. :DD
Laugh nonstop and we can share our secret without feeling worried.
That's awesome right ? ;)

C for CANDY .



Come and getcha some candy!
My ringtone. :D

In love with this song recently. LOL.
I feel like going to club weih. GOSHH. D;
Friday night, clubbing night. :(((

I shall go on next week, seriously.