01 October 2011

Oh!



Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low. ♥

In love with this song so badly. Oh Jason Chen always rock ! :D

Hello people, Pling Chee is finally updating her blogspot now.
I guess you guys must be miss me so much right? Just say YESSS! LOL.

It's finally October. Wake up everyone! September had ended!
Well, I'm so busy recently. Hmmm, busying for ? Hang out of course.
It's holiday babeh! Who wanna stay at home during holidays ?

By the way, my holidays is ending soon and I have to back to the Uni on Monday.
Oh GOSHHH! Time files like a rocket. Fml. ;(
I need timeeeeeeeeeeeee! :(


Guess what? Am packing my stuff and get ready to move to Subang area later.
Keep stuck in the process of packing.
You know why ? I'm lack of time to do my things!
Urgh! Too much things is waiting for me to settle them up.
I need timeeee!

Will blog later once I have settled all my stuff in my new house kays ?
Stay tuned people.
Gonna tell you many secrets later. Ciaoooo*