01 October 2011

Talking to the moon. ♡




Talking to the Moon trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone
Talking to the moon ♥

Hello people. It's October now, finally.
Wake up everyone ! September had ended.
I know I'm the late one who say that, but still, I wanted to say it. LOL.

2nd of October. The freaking night.
I hate night time, the lonely feeling will comes toward.
I hate that. :'(
I need to talk to the moon.

Sorry for abandon my deary blogspot for a few days.
I'm lack of time. I need more time to settle up my stuff. :'(
I can do better, just the matter of time I guess.
Urgh! Stress! T__T

Raping the repeat button of the song, Talking to the moon by Jason Chen.
So emo, so sad, so depressed, so down, so lonely.
I wish someone is here for me to talk to.
Seriously, who's gonna be there while I need a listener ?

I don't satisfy with my holiday. ;(
Gonna back to the Uni on tomorrow. It's suck!
I hate school reopen like usual.
Hate to wake up early, hate to face the reality.
It's just so lifeless. :'(



Spent most of my holiday time at Genting.
I just realize Genting can be so bored, without playing the theme park. :(
We just went there for Starbucks, movies and stemboat.
Get scolded from the boyfie. He said that we're too free. -.-

Watched Johnny English Reborn and Fright Night in 3D.
The fact hadproved that I really like to watch horror movies than comedy. Lols.

Seriously, Johnny English Reborn had disappointed me. :(
Rating 2.5/5 for it.

But no doubt that some of the parts are funny.

Fright Night in 3D. Get shocked for 7236796247826408248 times. LOL.
And it's kinda chii gek. :D
I like all the blood. AHAHA.
Rating 3.3/5 for it. :)

The very first time to won jackpot for two times ! Wow? :D
Three of us won 976 tickets. First time, really. HEHE!

Went back on Friday and rushed to Tesco to get my stuff for my hostel use.
I brought Stephanie to 21st Century for our 2nd round dinner.
Met Dicky, MeiSan, Jojo, and Mathew there. Wow! ;D
Dicky gave me my pressie from his sis, Niki.
OMG! She's soooooo lovely! :D ♥
Touched! :')

Moved to Subang, my new house.
I was like running away from home cause my stuff is like N kg much. LOL.
I brought almost my whole room here. AHAHA.
Whatever. ;P

Started to stay at my new house since today.
Quite okay afterall. Not that bad, yet. :S

Everything can be found easily here.
Asia Cafe, Subway, Papparich, Chatime, Snowflake, GongCha, Starbucks, Mcdonald, and etc.
I won't get hungry at the late midnight over here. ;D

Skype with the deary bro WengKin just now.
Played with him through the webcam. It's so fun tho. ;D
AhDi had comforted me much. Thanks by the way. Lovesss. ♥
And also The Saltwater Room song, it's comfortable. :))

Skype reminds me of the Kenzo laogong. We used to skype last time too. :'(
Too bad that he's working at Cheras right now and there don't have webcam. Haiz.
I told him I was sad through facebook chatbox, he just said, ' you wo zai. '
Awww, how sweet he is. But yeah, our relationship is just like that.
Not much, not less. It's enough.
Whenever I feel sad, he'll be there. That's enough. :')
Thanks laogong. Promised that I won't keep any secrets from you. ♥

Boyfie, I don't know what you want.
I feel that I can't communicate with you lately.
I started to feel tired. :(
Everyone around me is telling me to think about this relationship wisely.
I'm trying to, and make affort on it, very hard.
But you're the one who make me doubt on it. The feeling is scary. :'(
I don't want anything happen with us, I just want to be simple.
Is it hard? Why are you keep forcing me to do what I don't want to do?
Am I greedy? I don't know.

Sleep tight. Goodnights!
Moon, I miss you. ♡



CaiCai, my new doll from Genting.
She makes me smile. :))) ♥