20 October 2011

Movie Day.

20102011 Thursday ♥



Real Steel is just so awesome shittt!
You guys must watch it before you regret.



This robot is Atom.
He is Max's robot. Know what, I teared when he was fighting for his reputation and Max.
It's just too touching. :')



The lil boy is Max and the man is his father, Charlie.
Max is sooooooooo cute !
I wish I have a son like him. AHAHAHA.

The storyline is so interesting.
Rating: 4.8/5.0
MUST WATCHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Another movie I watched today is Paranormal Activity 3.



For your information, I'm a Paranormal Activity series fans. LOL.

Not gonna tell you the storyline, what I can say is GELI. LOL.
Same as the previous episodes, it's so irritating when you concentrate on what's going on in the movie.

Well, I love to watch Paranormal series in the cinema.
Do you know why ? AHAHA.
It's because I can always see funny reactions of the people in the hall while the movie is playing. LOL.
Just like last time, there's a people throw her popcorn backwards while get shocked. AHAHA.
And today, there's several people scream like holly shit and jumped up from the seat. LOL !
Seriously damn funny. ;P

Rating: 3.0/5.0.

Well, I met so many friends today. :D
I went to find JingJing at HeartAttack.
Awww, I have few months didn't meet up with her since NS time is over. :(
Chatted with her for about 20 minutes.
:DDD

Bumped into the groupmates also.
They were finding ideas to do the assignment.
Damn. So guilty. :(((

Met Momoko too. She waved to me and we said Hello to each other. :D

And guess what, I dressed up my Blackberry with new cover again. ♥



:DDDDD