05 October 2011

05102011 ♥



What's the time now ? It's already 11.07pm.
Late of the night, am just started to sit in front of the laptop to online now.
Lack of time, fuck my life. :'(
I've lesser time to on my social networks nowaways.
So damn busy. Stressful. :(

What ?! It's already Wednesday today. Week 1 is gonna end so soon.
Hell yeah ! ;D
It's a good thing and yet a bad thing too.
I wanna rush towards my holidays faster but I don't want my exam comes faster.
How contradicted it is. :(

Oh well, I knew something from a friend who came from Terengganu.
He is D's friend. And he told me something that seriously makes me feel weird of it.
He said that, I talked bad about him to everyone around.
Wow ? Did I ? And should I ?
-____________-
Oh well, it's okay cause I have no time to bother this fella.
I don't think that I'm gonna waste my time on some pointless critical. :/

Lau Pling Chee has too much things to share with you guys in this short time.
OMG! I'm gonna rush rush rush like a Spiderman! :DDD

Oh yeah, there's someone filming at Taylor's University today. :D
I don't know what movie is that, but I just know there's a Spiderman acting like a Spiderman running down my Uni's building for the filming.
How awesome right ? :D
It is AhNiu's 阿牛 movie filming. They said that 贺军翔 was there too. ;)
Everyone was just staring at the Spiderman instead of concentrating in the class. Lols.

Well, today was my first service class.
I'm so fucking pek cek ! Do you know why ?
The last minute informed that we have to serve the real guests only the day before which mean is Tuesday afternoon.
Omfg! Where should I find my guests ? Who should I find to be my guests ?
T________________T
Getting into troubles within a few seconds. Tmd. :'(

Luckily I found ShiSung and beloved HuiJia mummy to be my guests at the last last minute.
Seriously thank you so much ! ♥
Lau Pling Chee sincerely wanna says THANK YOU so much to both of you to save my life.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIEEE. ♥ ♥ ♥
Eventhough they don't know each other, but still they willing to come to be my guests just for helping me.
Awww, friends ! :D
I love them so much ! Really. ;D

Didn't meet HuiJia for ages after National Service.
Miss her like damn much and we can't really chat through during my serving class. :'(
Just some short conversation we had.
We should find some time to meet up for next time! Seriously have to. :(
I miss my NS friends. T____T

After the Food and Beverage Practical Serving class, Food Science class it is.
GOSHH! The long absence Chemistry is finally meet me again in Term 2.
I have learnt Sodium Chloride in today's class. Omfg. Zzz.
GG.COM!
For your information, I'm not into Chemistry, like at all. D;

It's 11.47pm now. I got to go to bed already.
Tiring life. Jia you ! :)




William Ang, I miss you. ♥