27 October 2011

Ruin.




Blog again.
Am just too much to tell, I need somewhere to express so badly.

Know what?
I'm seriously oh my holly fucking on fire now!
I WANT TO SHOUT OUT LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Fuhh! What happened?
Thanks to the ex. :)

Can you please grow up ?
Can you please stop being so childish ?
Can you please shut the fuck up ?
Can you please think about others when you do something ?
Can you please stop ruining my mood ?
Can you please be mature ?
Can you please stop being brainless ?
Can you please disappear ?

Seriously, I beg you. Please.

Now I know my decision for staying in Subang is right.
I hate Kajang, at least, for this moment I hate.
Too much hates in that place.
I just want some peace, am I too greedy huh?
Ass fella.

I know I shouldn't be rude.
I know I shouldn't, but just let me alright.
Just.For.This.Moment.

I say, I won't forgive you forever.
I do really meant it.
Don't try to bully me as I'm younger than you several years.
Just stop.
No more DT in my life, ever.
Even memories, just erase.
I just want to leave, for silence. That's all.

Ex is ex, just an example for me.
That's true.