10 October 2011

#justfeellikeposting



I love this song. So sexay ! :D


Hello peeps, I'm so sorry for not updating my blog recently. :(
I'm just soooooooooooo busy and I can't even on my facebook as usual as last time.
Urgh! I need more time, like seriously. :(

Oh well, let's talk about my Saturday outing.
I went to Mid Valley with the colleague, Kit May.
She's the funny one. Always gimme a title, clubber. LOL.
Actually, she is the real clubber ! AHAHA.

We watched Troll Hunter.



Hmmm, should I say 'we watched' ?
Cause we left the cinema halfway. LOL.
It's just so so so so so bored ! Freaking bored. -.-
I even put up my legs on the seat and sleep like nobody business.
What a weird movie.

Rating 0.5/5.0.
LMAO !

Bought a black coat with Rm124 at Cotton On for Uni use.
Thanks to the freaking price tag. Damn it.
I can buy a Rm139.90 Seed coat with a better quality weih! ;(
Kit May said that I was loss. Hais. :(

Went back early on that day cause I need to attend a cousie's open house party.
That's actually my friend's ex-house. LOL.
My uncle bought it and I saw my friend there too. :D

Sunday, nothing special about my past Sunday.
Just back to Subang in the afternoon cause I need to set up something for my Subang house.
Lols. Awkward ? I'm just learning to be independent. AHAHAHA.

Guess what ? I was forgotten to bring my charger here and I rushed back to Kajang to get it.
Get scolded from the boyfie cause he always worry when I drive.
Blahhh. He says that my driving skill is PHAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDD! -.-

Night time, I was prepared to wash my clothes and do my homework after settled up my stuff.
Who knows, I received a call from the boyfie, and everything gone. :(
' Get ready. I'm coming to Subang now. Come out later and yamcha with NS gang. '

You know, the boyfie's NS gang wasn't that close with me cause I was with another gang during NS time.
So yeah, I don't feel like going at first.
But still, I went. :/

Then I was like...'Hmmm, okay. That means I have to change my clothes laa ?'
Boooo. Whatever. I went out and without doing my homework. :(

Went Snowflake to meet up with them. Jacky Low was there too ! AHAHAHA.
Awww, I want to eat Snowflake actually.
But thanks to the boyfie, he was late! And yet, all of them had finished eating. :(
*Heartbroken to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* T.T

End up with Asia Cafe. Blahhh. -_________-
I went there like almost everyday for dinner weih! @____@
Ok, fine.

Have a short chit chat with them until about 12am.
Back to the house and sleep for my 8am class next day.
Urgh! Lifeless. :(

Just back from steamboat with the colleagues.
So full until my stomach gonna burst ! D;
Gonna sleep now cause class at 8am tomorrow. :'(
Goodnights peeps!