27 October 2011

Mistake.



I've done a BIG mistake.
Guilty ? Yes, I do.
Regret ? Hmmm, maybe ?
I don't know, but I know I'm awake when I was doing that.
I just, don't know why. T.T

I'm sorry boyf. I'm not meant to be like that.
It's just, oh fuck my life. :'(

Yes, I fell for others.
Tamade.


I won't do that anymore, I swear.
Lau Pling Chee please love yourself more than everyone does okay ?
No one will love you if you don't.
I should know that. Please, stay awake.
NOT GONNA THINK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE, EVER.
It's past, alright. PAST!
Back to reality. :(
Holidays ended, back to Taylor's, back to school.
Just restart my life and refresh it. :)
Lau Pling Chee, you can do it.

***

For your information, my clubbing mood is always on.
My friends know that, for those who knows me well I mean.
So yeah, I went to club again last night, Mist Club and @live Sunway.


Without the boyf knowing, so please keep secret for me alright. :/
I just need some alcohol, I want to get drunk.
But of course, my plan seemed like epic failed cause the timing and the people was sucks. :(
Blahh. Last min decision is always like that, what to complain ?


Nothing. So, fine. -.-

Alcohol is not my habit, so I always want to try something new.
Vodka it is. It tastes like Kickapoo Joy Juice. LMAO !
Hennessy came along too. I don't like it.
Hard liquor not that good, I mean for me. -.-

Mist Club is a beautiful club, better than Maison obviously. -___-
I would like to go there next time with the boyf. :DDD
Teehee. (;

***

Guess what ? My currently location is ICT Lab, Taylor's Lakeside.
I didn't check the portal yesterday so I came early because I thought that my class is 10.30am.
But the lecturer had postponed the class til 11.00am. -.-

Wow ? I get some time to blog.
Not that bad huh ? Ahaha. :D
Gonna off now to do my revision for the assessment later.
T for Taylor's, T for Test.
FML.