03 October 2012

Seriously?


My current mood now.
I don't even know how to differentiate smile and tears. #fml

Done ma interview w/ Hotel Equatorial this morning.
Called to Career Center @ Taylor's to cancel my application w/ them.
I don't like that place. ;(
Unfriendly people, unfamiliar place, dirty back of the house, unorganized management.
I don't want to be tortured there!
I still want to attend ma BigBang Concert! T.T

So yeah, last decision made, back to Putrajaya Marriott.
Interview tomorrow.
Damn! Gonna see the same faces again. -.-
I WANT TO KNOW MORE DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARRR! :(((

I'm so regret now, about my studies.
Why don't I choose Human Resources Management instead of Hospitality?
I can talk better English than the HR Executive in Hotel Equatorial! LOLL.

Well, no more turning back for me I know.
Life sucks.

If you are following my Twitter, you'll know I'll update my Twitter more frequently than my Facebook.
But still, I'll on my Facebook to stalk people.
I stalk him, I stalk her.
And I got jealous after that. Wtf.

Why the fuck should I care?
Hahaha! I feel like an idiot.

Been watching a Hong Kong drama recently, Highs and Lows 《雷霆掃毒 》.
Thumbs up for Lam Fongggggggg! ♥
I like his personality in this drama. Makes him even handsome. :DDD


Yay! Finally I went to H&M yesterday. ;D

Yeah, I went there alone. ;)
I'm so tired on waiting people to response, seriously.
I've been waiting for le boyf to wake up for about 3 hours?
And then he told me that he doesn't want to go.
Oh well, alone will do.
I can shop more and freedomly alone.
Like I care?

Melissa came and met me up after she finished her work. :D
We walked around Bukit Bintang area at the night to look for a pressie for her friend.
I miss the feelings, from Fahrenheit 88 to Lot 10 then Sg.Wang and then back to Pavilion.
Lovin' the night view of the city.

We had tested more than 20 types of perfume to search for a suitable one.
I LOVE PERFUMEEE. :D
At the end, we found one at Pavilion. *YAY*
I realized that I can understand some French words on the perfume bottles. 
Whoa! Fantastic baby! Haha. :O

H&M is like a trend now.
You can see 9 out of 10 persons on Bukit Bintang streets are taking a bag of H&M.
It's so freaking cheap like OMG! ;O

I bought 8 items w/ the paid RM207.50.
SERIOUSLYYY?!
It's almost same price as pasar malam items but the difference is H&M is w/ good quality!
MUST-GOOOOO
Oh well, the major disadvantage is, the chances to clash shirt is so much higher now.
People are so H&M now!
:/

#musicoftheday


YOLO!