10 October 2012

8910


Ni hao, readers! :D
Been abandoned my bloggie for days. I miss blogging. :’(

Yeah, as you know that I already started my internship in FnB department.
It’s the 3rd day today. Everything goes bad.
I can even used the word “TERRIBLE” to describe FnB department. Fml.
I used to hate serving classes. If you’re my regular reader, you’ll know that I always complain about it. 
If you’re not, never mind. START TO READ MY BLOG NOW. :D

Can you imagine that I’ve to serve the guests everyday for 2 months? D;
And I had just done with 3 days, I’m already half dead.
My muscles cramp, my foots hurt, my waist pain, my back ache and I cried today. F!

I told myself not to cry easily. TOTALLY FAILED! 
It’s just too terrible. When everyone is busy, no ones is there to help and tell you what to do.
When you do nothing, someone will ask you to do this and that at the same time he/she is just standing there and eating the food secretly.
It’s so unfair right? Okie, it’s part of the reality.
Have to start to deal with the reality, learning how to be tough and strong. :’(

I wanted to give up, but I don’t want to disappoint my parents.
They wish that they could send me to go to overseas if I could make it. After I get used to the life in the country, they want me as guide for them to immigrate there.
My dad told me this. 
He doesn’t force me, but I can feel his wants. :’(
And mom, the one who gave me so much for what I want to make my wishes came true.
As a daughter, I know I shouldn’t disappoint them.

Am still thinking, UK or Switzerland or Aussie?
Any comment? :/

I don’t know when I am going to give up…

No off day for me this week. How sad. T___T
My next off day will be on next Tuesday. *Claps*
WHO THE HELL IS FREE ON TUESDAY TO ACCOMPANY ME LAH SSH?! -.-
P/s: SSH stands for sei sohai. :D

I hate the supervisors, maids and captains of the restaurant in Marriott.
They are so not friendly and arrogant.
Well, they willing to teach me still, but they don’t think for me as I am just a trainee, unlike those who are in Front Office and Housekeeping. Urgh!

One day I’m gonna dine in the restaurant and ask them all to serve me!
*I know I’m evil, just forgive me okie? I’m over imbalanced. :(*

Please bless me that I’m still alive after 3 months.
Xoxo.