05 October 2012

Flyday?

It's friday, a damn fucking annoying bad friday! ;(
Mood down to the max for the whole entire 24 hours, I guess?
Whatever, what I meant is the whole day.

Oh well, all my plans for today had ruined.
I don't understand why people don't response when someone is asking a question?
Are you a deaf? Or you don't understand simple English or Mandarin?
If yes, please get yourself a treatment if you want to survive in this reality world.

I'm so sorry that I sound sarcastic, please forgive me okay?
I'm really on fire right now.

Do you know what had just happened?
Everything had just messed up. I don't know what's wrong but I'm really pissed and hate October now.
Can you stand when every single thing that just happened is against you and no ones is there to listen to you?
That's what happens on me right now. Fml.

I had major headache since few days ago, got myself medicine after I couldn't stand it last night.
Set alarm cuz boyfie had dated me for our last meet before he heads to Kampar for his further studies.
He asked me to wake him up around 10am. Okay, I set 10am.
Guess what happened? I called about 4 or 5 times around 10.30am as I know he always couldn't wake up on time.
 Until I saw his whatsapp is online, indirectly means that he already woke up right?
So I stopped calling, and I whatsapp him and ask him if he already woke up.
NO response at all.

I had waited for 1 and half an hour? Still, I got no replies from him.
Decided to give up waiting and I changed back my home-look-clothes and stayed home.
Know what, he still didn't reply me any until 7pm. 7pm he told me that he just reached home?
Wtf? What does this mean?
Fed up fed up fed up! Even last meet, you seemed don't care and give a shit. Fine lah.
Just do whatever shits that you like. It's enough. I'm not gonna reply.
Have fun and enjoy to Kampar. All the best to you.

And my friends...everything just sucks.
I'm so tired to talk about it.
Never mind lah it's okay.
Not going out on this freaking flyday. 

TGIF? So what?