02 October 2012

Good time?


It's always a good time?

SHITTTTT!
Sister drove my car out. I'm like no legs to go anywhere now. D;
Wtf wtf wtf.

I don't want to stay homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 
I want to go H&MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Hais.
Another bad day to go I can die.

Waiting for my boyf to wake up and ask him to bring me out now.
Well, I gotta feeling he 90% won't do that cuz he's those freaking lazy type. -.-
Okay okay okay, LPC you gonna think another better way to go out.
Anyone kind enough to bring me out huh? *Blink-blink eyessss*

***

Went Kawana last night w/ ma bunch.
A random and short gathering of us.
Just realized we've had been gathering for 4 days since Friday? Haha!
Never get bored w/ 'em. ;)

We talked about ghost stories, it seriously freak me out of my ass! D;
I've no idea I have became so timid?
I'm once a ghost stories lover weih! NOOO. T___T
I even shout out loud in the mamak stall when my friend tried to shock me. Wtf.

I miss the young me, can I back to the past?
I don't mind being childish and immature, at least I'm crazy and brave enough. :'(

Lesson learnt: Please do as much as crazy things than you can imagine before you get old.

I WANT TO GO FOR BUNGEE JUMP AT MACAU!
:(((