13 October 2012

*You can ignore this.*

Hello humans.
This is just a super random post of my expression words.
I need someone to talk to sooooo badly! D;

I told my mum, she doesn't understand.
I told Mr.Leong, he gets only a part of it.
I told Kenzo, stopped halfway cuz his phone is out of credit.
I told Ah Xuan, she can't help me.
I told...hmmm I think no more liao. :(
I can't join my bff gang yamcha session for weeks due to I have a brainless supervisor who behaves girlish. F him! -.-
The shortform for him is Na Pett which means guy who behaves girly. LOL.
Sei brainless na pett!

I know you feel bored when seeing me keep complaining about my supervisor on my Twitter.
That's one of the reason why I want to blog about this.

Okay, done bullshitting. The story goes like this...
I started my training on Monday which is 8th of Oct. As a trainee in Marriott, I'm entitled to get 1 off day each week. This is my right. 
Hmmm, maybe I should say that every worker can get 1 day off in each week unless they want to do extra or changing off day sort of like those stuffs lah.

BUT, my supervisor arranged my schedule like this.
My coming off day is on next Tuesday which is uhmm 16th of Oct.
Question came on my mind at the second I knew about my schedule is like this, 
where is my first week off day?
I told him about it, he skipped my first day working (8th Oct) and start counting from 9th Oct which is making non sense.
I spent 8 hours in Marriott on 8th also what, why you skipped that day?
He just said that, actually I should start count from 9th. 
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

The conclusion is, I have to work for 8 days then only I get to rest for a day.
HUHHHHHHHHHH
Wow, he's interrupting my right.
So, I went to Human Resources office to make things clear since HR is responsible on those stuffs like this.
I told the assistant about this matter, okay, he said that he will helps me to ask my supervisor.
Oh great, I thought this thing was settled after the assistant told me like that.

Back to work as usual. Who knows...my supervisor came and scolded me that why I went to HR to complain him that he didn't give me off day.
WTFFF. Why lah this person so brainless?
First, since when I complain?
Second, since when I said that he didn't give me off day?
Third, he shouldn't scold me by using his damn voice. He SHOULDN'T!

He just doesn't understand what I mean. He said he will tried to make my off day to become earlier, but the week after still the same, I need to work for 8 or 9 days due to my off day already set on Tuesday. -.-
Hello? Not early or not early laaaaaa.
It's I totally lost 1 day off which I supposed to have.
WALAO ARRR. So simple also you don't get it meh?

Met my Front Office seniors, Wilson and Abdullah during break time just now at staff food court.
They came and talked to me, and I told them about this.
I didn't mention who is that at first, I just told them what's the problem and what was happening.
Even Abdullah (Malay also) can understand what I am trying to say, it means it wasn't my fault on explaining it, the problem is the one who doesn't get me. 
Wilson taught me how to ask him (Na Pett supervisor) about it, he told me that this is not the first time they did stupid and brainless stuff like this. Lol.
But well, I'm not gonna talk to the Na Pett anymore. He doesn't get me no matter how. Whatever.
I always like to talk to Wilson, cuz he's same type of person with me. Haha, always has rude words when talking. Funneh. 
Abdullah told me that I was supposed to get off day on Sunday.
T___________________T 
WHY LAH FNB PEOPLE SO SOHAI AND BRAINLESS?! Sigh.

Abdullah like my Sbaby very much. Lol. He always play Temple Run by using my phone.
Guess what, he is the Duty Manager in Front Office while Wilson is Room Controller in Front Office. 
Haha. All dai lap yeh.

Can I have some friendly and understandable dai lap yeh in FnB department to cover me?
T__________________T
Damn. I miss Front Office and Housekeeping.
At least, supervisors in Housekeeping are covering me too. Hais.

I hate FnB, hope that Kitchen will be better.
I hate October.
I hate everything now.

Kthxbye.
Oh! Thanks for your time to read this. Sorry for wasting your time.
Will blog something meaningful next time. Haha.