30 October 2012

Let's partay!


Alohaaaa! :D
Finally back to normal from Big bang fever, actually I have more to blog about it but I'm worried that you guys will get bored reading my blog with too much of Big Bang. :(
 My mind was kept on thinking what else to write what else to write. :(

As I've promised, partay post will be up and here it is. ;)
More to story for this post okay? Was too busy walking and dancing around that night, only took a few pictures and all the pictures are so blur and shit looking. -.-
I will still post it up here as a memory, sorry if I make you vomit.

So uhmm, kinda last minute to confirm that we're going to party at Aquasonic @ Sunway Pyramid on Friday night.
I knew that they're going to celebrate Khai Ling's birthday, that's why I was so on. 
Last met w/ her is on G6 last time. Miss my baby girl so much!
We should have dated moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :(((

Thanks to Wilson for fetching me lah. After he had fetched me up, we went to fetch Mifen.
I took this picture secretly w/ my silent mode on. Haha! For me to blog maa. :P


The one who sat on auxiliary seat was Anthony. Total 4 of us in the car: Anthony, Mifen, Wilson and me. ;)
We had so much talk during the way to Sunway, lovely one. :DDD

Yeah, quite heavy rain that night, but only for a while lah. How lucky we were. Teehee!

That night was so happening due to the Halloween event.
Many of them dressed like zombies, vampires, bloody nurses, zap plang monster and etc lah.
Actually I wanted to make up some blood on my face as well, but it seemed abit sohai if I'm the only one who doing so, so I just think only lah. Ahahahaha.

Melissa joined me too. She was alone but she was able to make friends with her PR skill so no problem lah. ;)
Guess who I met somemore? It's Calvin Yap! 
That fella who I didn't meet officially before but he told me he saw me quite a few times. Hahaha.
Actually he told me that he was coming to Aqua when I was already there, then I was like WTF seriously?! Happening shit! LOL.
At the end he was my dancing partner for uhmmm 80% of the night. -.-
Kept on asking me wanna dance or not, damn despo lah him. Lmao.

I don't know what's wrong at the beginning, there was like some lil argue between my friends about the drinks and money thingy. -.-
Mathew was peaceful one, he just want all of us to enjoy so he settled the problem in a very short period.
We all went wild after that then. Hahaha!

Got a lil bit dizzy after a few glasses, and suddenly the music stopped.
I was like fuck, I want to shake lah! D;
The music stopped for the Halloween best dress competition. Ishh, kacau betul. -.-

Overall I had fun that night, even though I don't get to drink much. Lol.
Coke also ok lah. :P

Thanks Calvin for accompany me to go here and there to find Mifen also.
She hilang diri for like 1 hour I think? 
Xia si wo! ;( Si siao zha bor. 
Shouted at her with rude words once Mathew found her back. Geram betul aku. ;(

Reached home at 5am that night.
First time ever to reach my Kajang home so early in the morning.
Heheee. My mom not at home maaa. :P

-Pictures of the night-




I miss Sunway, I miss Asia Cafe, I miss Pyramid.
T______T
Will be back next year, 2 months more, wait me!

***

I was so exciting cuz Melissa told me that DJ Mia will be featuring as DJ in Stage KL on 27th Oct night.
MIA LEH! MUST GO TO SEE LAHHH!
In case you don't know who she is, she is one of the actress in Lan Kwai Fong 2 (陈静仪).

So I decided to go to Stage after Big Bang concert. It was a wrong decision. T____T
My friend Andre was celebrating his birthday there, and Ah Xuan told me that she might be going too cuz she wanna see Mia. Lolll.  We're the same type, because of Mia only. :P
Melissa will be there too cuz she works. Manyu and Dixon are working there also.
So I thought it will be happening too since there will be friends around.

Planned my transportation from Stadium Merdeka to Stage and then after Stage, of course I make sure that there'll be someone can fetch me back.
So ngam I got a friend who asked me if I need him to fetch me back after that or not.
Ok loh since you offer me, thank you lah.
Settled and I thought the plan will goes smooth.

Who knows...
Stage was FULL HOUSE that night.
Like real real full house, until you can't even stand. Walk and breath smoothly is a problem somemore. -.-
Alot of people wanna see Mia loh!

Mad jam after Big Bang concert, left the stadium at 11pm and I reach Stage at 12.30am.
10min distance took me 1 and a half hour. Crazy not? 

Okay, called my friend once I reached. And I started to wait...
Guess how long I had waited? Almost 1 hour! Niaseng daoooo.
Around 1.30am the bouncers already not checking IC and etc, so I just went in like that lah.
He brought me to his table and it was so packed and uncomfortable.
End up I chose to wait him outside the club for hours. F anot? ;(((

Seeing people drunk, vomited, booing at people who got drunk, sleep at the staircase, hit on table after fall down, bang wall when going into entrance, bouncer dragged drunkards to roadside...
I feel so disgusting on all these. How could a person ruin his/her own image like this?
There was people who use their gadgets to record when a drunkard walked and fell down until hit on the table and then all people started to boo at him.
This is so holly shit. -.-

Hao bu rong yi I waited until 3am, my friend came out with abit drunk and asked me, errr you follow your friend back ar?
I was like &%!@&#$&^#%(!^$(#@*$&!)^#$ to him.
MOTHER FUCKER YOU NOT SAY YOU BRING ME BACK DE MEH?!
Okay, he sent me back still lah, but I was so beh song loh that time. Zzz.

Never mind lah, a lesson learnt to know how this person is.
Will not trust him again ever. o0o

Luckily J was there to accompany me outside Stage.
J followed me to go Stage also after Big Bang cuz he wants to see Mia too! LOL.
But too bad we're late, she already left when we reached. D;

He took taxi back from Stage to Sunway at 2.45am leh! So gan jeong. :O
But he very good loh, pei me wait outside cuz he was worrying me. Haha.

Overall that night is a nightmare and I only drank 1 glass of don't know what alcohol lah. -.-
Kena few road blocks during the way back somemore. Ewwww!
Tak suka. Hate arrr!

Next time I want to go party with my ji mui-s instead of guy friends.
Only know drink drink drink, don't care people de. Wtf.


F them all lah!




Ok lah, done w/ this post liao. I'm so sleepy wanna sleepy now.
Movie tomorrow! Yay :D